The pics thread

cant get enough of that ass

stacy_keibler_stuff01.jpg
Quoting this again, just so I get to look at it multiple times. I would so worship that ass. I would get on my knees, and kiss it. Then start licking it.

If only I could have my way..

There are much cuter Indian chicks than that.

Honestly though, Indian chicks are awesome. They have some of the mellowest and friendliest personalities ever. I think if I were offered an attractive woman of each race to be my bride, I would probably go with the Indian.

I'd love to be Stacy Keiblers Dildo, one of those battery operated ones that insert in the vagina and asshole. The chances of getting up in her naughty would be easier if a Dildo than myself some guy. hopefully would be the lucky Dildo she loves

Honestly though, Indian chicks are awesome. They have some of the mellowest and friendliest personalities ever. I think if I were offered an attractive woman of each race to be my bride, I would probably go with the Indian.
I can easily imagine them being like that.
I'd love to be Stacy Keiblers Dildo, one of those battery operated ones that insert in the vagina and asshole. The chances of getting up in her naughty would be easier if a Dildo than myself some guy. hopefully would be the lucky Dildo she loves

:lol:

Win