The pics thread

Prohibition-era 'informational' cartoon:

The_Drunkard%27s_Progress_-_B%26W.jpg

she can thump my bible any day.

and yeah. latinas, yes, chinks, yes, japs, yes. but for some reason my pals don't turn me on.

I kind of feel this way... just without the racial slurs that are kinda uncalled for.

Black women just... something about them... I dont like. I hardly find any of them attractive whatsoever. Maybe it's something in my West Virginian blood I'm trying to hide but cant fully.
:err:

if by idiot you mean superior to all of you, then sure

my dick just doesnt get hard for brown girls. its not hate (at least not seriously). i just like white girls. pasty white girls with sweaters and glasses. and blue eyes
~gR~

dude, i guess you got sexual problems. i don't have that kind of bullshit, cuz to me woman is woman, whatever the color.

tbh, i don't give quite attention to their faces. the body is the most important to me.

I was more thinking about how the initial connection between two people and non verbal communication depends on eye contact etc. You read them from how they're looking at you so you must take an interest in their face. Their boobays don't say whether you're going to get it or not.