The pics thread

I'm talking about if you would rather have a girl with a fish head instead of a normal head, or a girl with a female head, but with a fish body, like a mermaid.

Fish head(she'd be Fish Bitch). I'd throw her in a lake!

Well, something that could turn a little would be nice. I'll eventually upgrade the stuff once I feel like my skill rates it.

i know alot of guys that use office chairs and such for thrones. actually, i might like an office chair.
~gR~

This thread is slacking on the chicks again. Here's Ziyi Zhang:

080906ZiyiZhangZiyi-zhang-2_334_jpg.jpg

I love Ziyi Zhang. Also, even though her boyfriend is so incredibly rich that I could never compete, I feel encouraged whenever I see a picture of them together because he's so ugly that I feel like I still have a chance with her, anyway.
Also, that same picture can be found on the Shamisen article, which is kind of weird, since a Shamisen is played with a bachi, not fingers.

KitagawaUtamaro_FlowersOfEdo.jpg

youre right, it is! gold star for you.

i wanted to take a japanese style piece and transform it into okinawan style
~gR~

I love Ziyi Zhang. Also, even though her boyfriend is so incredibly rich that I could never compete, I feel encouraged whenever I see a picture of them together because he's so ugly that I feel like I still have a chance with her, anyway.

If you go to China you would be so surprised to see how many ugly guys there are with beautiful women.

I hate that type of thing. It makes me feel depressed. As done seeing old shits like Simmons fucking some young babe.