The pics thread

itmFq.gif

Same here. And whenever I do play, I just wander the wilderness looking for bandits or stray bears and sabre cats to slaughter, since I avoid doing actual quests. Those eat up too much time.

I haven't played Skyrim because I'm not that into the whole "dragons and knights" sort of thing. I do, however, love Bethesda RPGs. I've replayed Fallout 3 and New Vegas numerous times and still haven't gotten bored with them. I'll probably play Skyrim when its price drops to $20.

YES

Sorry I didn't mention, I was just too elated. Guthrie Govan is the crazy looking british guy, literally the best guitarist on this fucking earth. And Marco Minnemann is just the baddest drummer...I saw him twice when he was filling in for Necrophagist. They're both in a new trio with Bryan Beller (dethklok, steve vai etc.) called the aristocrats that's funky, jazzy, shreddy, crazy and everything in between...I actually had no idea what I was going to see because my buddy just told me marco was in town at a small gig and i was like "fuck yeah!" and then as soon as i saw guthrie when i walked in i died....I've been a huge fan for probably 6 or so years now.

Same here. And whenever I do play, I just wander the wilderness looking for bandits or stray bears and sabre cats to slaughter, since I avoid doing actual quests. Those eat up too much time.

The quests take a lot of time and are all almost exactly the same. You can guess where to go, what's going to happen, where there will be stuff to find, etc everytime. It's lame. The side quests are cool though. Like that bitch who wants you to tell that dude to quit fucking with her. That's cool.

One of the big problems with Skyrim is the quest locations and whatnot are random, meaning there's no context or meaning to them.
I put about 60 hours into it, then got bored. For comparison I put about 450 and 250 hours into Morrowind and Oblivion, respectively. I do plan to go back and start a new character once more mods and DLC comes out.

YES

Sorry I didn't mention, I was just too elated. Guthrie Govan is the crazy looking british guy, literally the best guitarist on this fucking earth. And Marco Minnemann is just the baddest drummer...I saw him twice when he was filling in for Necrophagist. They're both in a new trio with Bryan Beller (dethklok, steve vai etc.) called the aristocrats that's funky, jazzy, shreddy, crazy and everything in between...I actually had no idea what I was going to see because my buddy just told me marco was in town at a small gig and i was like "fuck yeah!" and then as soon as i saw guthrie when i walked in i died....I've been a huge fan for probably 6 or so years now.

The Aristocrats are awesome, I'm listening to them now actually. Marco is such a good drummer and Guthrie has got to be one of my favourite guitarists of all time.

Marco is such a damn modest dude for such an incredible musician. I saw him play with Steven Wilson and that was one of my favourite shows of all time.