The pics thread

58421_494977687231092_939863162_n.jpg

This lady would totally get her feet kissed. Don't care if it's wrong. Fuck. I'm lucky enough to have had two girlfriends who were into that or could be persuaded; the hot russian one and the hot czech one

Adirondacks, Laura? Reminds me of Baxter State Park here in Maine, the northern terminus of the Appalachian Trail. Looking forward to doing some hiking there later this summer, with Grant hopefully.

People with feet fetishes weird me the fuck out.

why??

also
the foot fetish is the most common fetish for the male gender
and since there's more males than females on this site
i thought "sexy feet" pics would end up filling up the "pics thread"

but i guess the guys on Ultimate Metal who have a foot fetish just aren't posting on GMD Social forum or are in the closet about their fetish or something

Because feet are fucking disgusting. And when people talk about foot jobs, licking feet etc. I seriously want to vomit.

I can understand having a heel fetish. Ive blown a lot of money at strip clubs for partially this reason, but no fucking way do I want those feet in my mouth or on my dick.

:puke:

Because feet are fucking disgusting. And when people talk about foot jobs, licking feet etc. I seriously want to vomit.

I can understand having a heel fetish. Ive blown a lot of money at strip clubs for partially this reason, but no fucking way do I want those feet in my mouth or on my dick.

:puke:

you'd want to scrub the feet clean first
obviously
if some random woman just took off her shoes and lifted her foot up to my mouth
i'd be freaking out about getting athlete's foot in my mouth

but, if she's washed her feet, (or if i've washed her feet for her) then i would love a foot job, if her feet are clean, i could lick a woman's soles and suck her toes all fucking day

also i like pics of female feet in a bathtub

0_b25d4_c937cbd4_XL.jpeg

feet-in-a-bathtub-md.jpg

stock-photo-4964297-young-woman-relaxes-with-feet-up-in-jacuzzi-bathtub.jpg