The pics thread

I haven't been on here in forever. Here's a picture of me drinking Alpha King whilst snuggling with my friend's cat. Later that night, we went to a DIY punk show in some weird abandoned auto shop, I tried hooking up with a girl in the back of a car, and later fell into a river numerous times while trying to stumble home in the middle of a freezing Wisconsin night. Fuck off life.

1472968_10101557382190709_1890677847_n.jpg

:lol: I had that scene in my head at the time because it's exactly how it happened. I had to keep pressing my way up a slippery hill full of large plants and I kept slipping down back into the water. It fucking sucked.

So this is the view from my loungeroom window:

IMG_1813_zps7e4c5f70.jpg

It happened across the laneway from where I live. The second story wall from the building in the background fell on the building in the foreground and crushed its roof and blew its external wall out. It was an antique store, only opened a couple of months ago and freshly filled with really expensive pieces. You can see some of them in the pic. The guy was in there at his desk when it happened and managed to avoid the carnage. There is 24 hour security guarding the place and it's pretty difficult to get in and out of my house.