The pics thread

Um, plenty of people are probably willing to print fold-out art. And I really like that idea.

so far i can only find 8 panel posters. or 12 panel horizontal... i really need it to be 18 panel for it to work like we were talkin...

what if i put the logo and title in the top left corner? just use el capitan in the clouds for the cover and have that fold out

edit:
aspenposter.png

~gR~

so far i can only find 8 panel posters. or 12 panel horizontal... i really need it to be 18 panel for it to work like we were talkin...

what if i put the logo and title in the top left corner? just use el capitan in the clouds for the cover and have that fold out

edit:
aspenposter.png

~gR~

That looks pretty kickass.

This week on Maximum Threshold 4/25:
Sacred Oath (Rob Thorne) | Sin Quirin - Ministry | Wayne Static - Static X | Blackwater (Tracy Bailey)

You thought last week was a power packed show? Than you will have to tune into this weeks show and catch up with some of rock/metals greatest musicians.

Sacred Oath- they have a new record out and it is really bad ass! You have to give it a listen and see what Rob Thorne has conjurned up.

Sin Quirin - guitarist of Ministry/Revco will be coming on to talk about Ministry's new release as well as Revco's. Ought to be real interesting.

Wayne Static- frontman for Static X. Wayne will be talking about their newest release and many other topics. If you have never heard anything about Wayne this interview will really get you into SX.

Tracy Bailey - guitarist for Blackwater. Will be on to talk about their newest material also and we are expecting to be dropping some of their new music on our show. Tune in BW is a really great band an you need to be following them!

Remember to tune in this Saturday night at 8pm EST here at Maximum Threshold http://maximumthreshold.net and meet us in the chatroom. If you have any questions than this is your time to interact with our guests as well as us, Dan and Dom.

Dom
Dom@maximumthreshold.net

bandphoto.jpg

SinQuirin.jpg

Wayne_Static_-12675.jpg

tracey%20bailey.jpg