v12.jpg

v5.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

v14.jpg

v22e.jpg

v29o.jpg

im bored.

Hey it would be kinda cool if someone undertook the great task of like arranging a thread where only photos of the users are displayed! It's great to see the faces of posters! And I'm surprised by Dodens! He actually looks quite metal..had a totally different idea of what he would look like

Someone is going to post a picture of boobs in that thread and it will turn out just like this one eventually...I mean isn't this thread supposed to be pics of the users only? At least that's the idea I got from the first post in the thread

Someone is going to post a picture of boobs in that thread and it will turn out just like this one eventually...I mean isn't this thread supposed to be pics of the users only? At least that's the idea I got from the first post in the thread

No this thread is for general pics. Member pics, lol pics/gifs, pics taken by members, pics of members art, band pics etc and associated banter.

Edit: Also major props to swizzlenuts on the awesomeness of the beard. That's dedication right there.