The pissing on Peter Tagtgren that's going on in here is getting annoying

So ok, I'll continue bitching until someone solidarize with me so I can go in a purse/suitcase or something. Thank you very much bitches.

Your signature is great.

cyberfella said:
HA HA! This thread is awesome, makes me laugh.
Cant people accept that they have different styles, they arent nesseseraly better or worse. People just have different opinions, arguing isnt going to change peoples views. It just gives me a laugh....so please continue, theres some classic bitching.

Jinn said:
Considering that Mike has fathered a child whereas Peter hasn't, I am bold in saying that Mike has proven the existence of his penis and testicles whereas Peter has not.
Considering the multiple times you've "sucked his dick" on these boards, you probably don't have to be too bold, as seeing is believing. Tell me, how big is he?

Jinn said:
Considering that Mike has fathered a child whereas Peter hasn't, I am bold in saying that Mike has proven the existence of his penis and testicles whereas Peter has not.

Hasn't Peter a daughter, too? Must be a few years ago, but I think I remember it

I seriously like Peters voice better. At least on the latest album. His growls are perfect mixed with different kinds of screams that Mikael hasn't. But, I usually prefer Mikaels growls.

cyberfella said:
HA HA! This thread is awesome, makes me laugh.
Cant people accept that they have different styles, they arent nesseseraly better or worse. People just have different opinions, arguing isnt going to change peoples views. It just gives me a laugh....so please continue, theres some classic bitching.
gofuckyourself.GIF

i'm disappointed peter couldn't continue with bloodbath, i liked the nmf album a LOT better than anything else bloodbath has done. imo he fits the music much better than akerfeldt.

Kloris peter is like waltzing through a field full of flowerz plucking daisys for his woman... Mike gets straight to the point and pops out a baby.. :D See what I mean? :D[/QUOTE said:
Huuuahaha... I enjoyed reading this- but honestly, I don't hear a single flower in Peter's vocals. I've noticed some cool tiny strange flowers in the guitars though.... yeah, I'm an expert in hearing flowers... uhhhh, forgive me, I'm drunk..... :loco:

I pretty much registered here to say that when it comes to Bloodbath, Peter is king. Mr Åkerfeldt is quite the talented man, but I just don't like his Bloodbath work.

Luz said:
I think he would understand.
He's not bad, I enjoy listening all his projects, we aren't bitching him, he would notice that we only prefer that record (RTC) over his...
Wait a minute while I finish my idea...
no offence but mikael isnt even in a death metal band hes doing vocals that are bland and he cant change his pich or his tempo very well

"hes doing vocals that are bland and he cant change his pich or his tempo very well"

Have you heard his Opeth stuff?! He changes his pitch very well there. He's gained a LOT of experience growling since RTC (While in Opeth). He was just being so fucking brutal he couldn't change his pitch that well on RTC. Not to mention that his growls in Opeth were, at the time, very different from his Bloodbath work. That's changed now.

Peter rocks, Mikael rocks, I like them both.. RTC is also very different from NMF in other things, in my opinion Peter does a nice job on NMF, but still I find myself listening to Resurrection Through Carnage much more than Nightmares Made Flesh. Why do people anyway have to complain about different growling, they are afterall different people from different bands and different lives, different bodies and different habits!