The 'Promote Your Band' Thread Mk.II

Want.

Last scheduled Vindicator show went fine, so it's all about the album right now. No clue about what's happening with it yet, I'm just going to get called in when I'm needed.

It is however, fucking terrific.

I make shitty guitar covers of theme songs from unknown comedy web-shows...

Last edited by a moderator:
526761_462509903763650_98082892_n.jpg

http://soundcloud.com/groan/atomic-prophets

New Grooooaaan!!!

Had an amzing show last week with Sacred Reich and off the back of it have been asked to come back next week and support Death Angel! Well chuffed! They're playing all of the ultra violence as well which is mega!

Lots of good shit going on!:kickass:

Glad the gig was great! Saw Sacred Reich in Glasgow last week, totally brilliant! And we're doing the Death Angel slot up here tomorrow too. Awesome.

ahhh yes now i remember! yeah nice on on getting the show dude! you guys will kill it! have to sort summut out soon. :kickass:

Vindicator has been a bit slow due to increasingly difficult life stuff (Chris had his daughter Ava, I've been poor, Verm has been between jobs etc.) but the album is on chedule minus one song that was shite. Expect it whenever we feel like it.

Well after two near deaths, someone getting trialed for attempted murder of our vocalist, band members coming and going; the band I manage is slowly getting back on their feet with a gig this week. Give em a listen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Right.

New Vindicator is sounding amazing, but we've hit an almost complete halt on it (AGAIN) due to - you guessed it - life stuff. In the meantime, Chris and myself have managed to get a full lineup for Nefasturris to do on the side, with the first full band meeting next Wednesday. So we're stoked for that.

Seriously, everyone just gets in our fucking way. People are shit.

2 weeks in to a 31 day recording session with Russ Russell.

All going great. Vocals are nearly done and then its shreds and extra bits.
Got the artwork the other day and its pretty fackin' cool. Hopefully we can release some info, samples and stuff soon.

:kickass:

Cool cool. Think I may have heard of them before? I don't know. Perhaps not. I'll keep my eyes (and ears) peeled anyway!

(Not literally - peeled eyes would be horrific)