The Psalm Of Lydia -- diggin it

Hapexamendios

The Cleansing Fire
Mar 18, 2002
In the realm of emptiness
Visit site
OK, I pre-ordered TGE a few days from CM and also ordered the Nocturnal Rites disc New World Messiah for my wife. Today (a mere 3 days later!!!!) I received the NR disc and a Nevermore sampler that has Final Product and The Psalm of Lydia. Now, me being one for surprises, I refused to download the whole CD instead patient to wait until I could buy it. Of course I'm stoked about this sampler so I can hear The Psalm of Lydia.....

Holy shitballs. This song is bad ass. And of course after the 2nd or 3rd listen I realize it's the riffs the Neverboys are playing in the video from Sneap's Web site. I've been reading all the comments on here about how bad ass TGE is and after hearing this tune, Fuck....I can't say fuck enough. Fuck. I like the hell out of that shit.

Sorry for the boring useless thread. I just wanted to rave for a few moments and go back to wearing out this fucking sampler disc. BTW, the Arch Enemy, well....Nemesis is decent. The music is pretty cool but I don't like Angela's vocals. Next week when Obituary's new one comes out....shit....fuck....

Daddy likes. :)

wait till you here the title track...it is literally shit your pants good. over 8 minutes of pant shitting quality...the sweeping lead guitar near the end is FUCKING INSANE!

Its bloody boring as well, another part Ii of that crap cd called POE....
sounds like wd is singing while munching on a hotdog, haahaaa
drumming is cool but

Yup, The Psalm of Lydia slays - anyone who've tabs for that song or know where I can find tabs for The Psalm of Lydia?

rebirth said:
Its bloody boring as well, another part Ii of that crap cd called POE....
sounds like wd is singing while munching on a hotdog, haahaaa
drumming is cool but
Haha, <3 you rebirth.

I sure do. It's definately one of my favourite songs off the album.

I think this album will end up my #1 for 2005 if the upcoming Opeth can't beat this.

yeah I agree. Album of the year prospects right now are between Nevermore and Opeth.

the Darkane album is also very good, as is Hypocrisy's upcoming release. But yeah, when that Opeth album leaks or hits the shelves...then we'll know how the year is shaping up officially.

opeth geee THERE SHITHOUSE....
no your wrong its dark tranquility...over and over again...
THE DRUMMING IS GOOD BUT..

NEVERMORE ARE GOOD IN A COMMERICAL SENSE AND THE BALLADS ARE ON TOP...
THE BOARD IS INTERESTING SOME OF THE TIME.

WELL THATS YOUR THOUGHT, AND THATS ALL
YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING BUT SAND....
THE DRIP I THINK YOUR LOST...

Damn all of you to hell that've heard it. I could stream it though...I heard the one song that CM let go of, and it does indeed have an industrial feel to the drumming.

So, I need to put some depends on before I listen to it, eh? Maybe lay a tarp or sheet down, because of fecal overspray?

Hey, will I piss myself too? Just curious. Spontaneously squirt breast milk? I just want to know how many bodily fluids I need to be fucking prepared for.