The REAL football thread.

WC 2006 referees were shite.

the Turkey versus Czechs was the best game of Euro 2008 so far, This is the second game that the Turkeys (not the bird) come from behind, 15 minutes left and two goals down but they made it, although the referee fucked it up because Czechs should have plenty and the could have ended it, but still great spirit from the Turkeys players.

World Cup 2006 had consistent refs.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously the stupidest thing said yet

My examples

Australia Vs Japan

Japan score first goal although clearly the Aussie goal keeper was obstructed from making a clear save being interfered with by a Japanese player

Australia Vs Brazil

Following the Brazil game, Harry Kewell was in hot water after an altercation with the referee from the Brazil game. FIFA announced that it would investigate the incident. On 20 June, charges were dismissed against Kewell due to "inconsistent reporting by match officials", allowing him to play the next game against Croatia.

Australia Vs Croatia

The referee Graham Poll dismissed calls for a penalty in the 5th minute when Croatia's Josip Šimunić literally wrestled Mark Viduka to the ground near goal, missed one of two clear handballs by the Croatian defence in the penalty area, blew the final whistle at the moment that John Aloisi scored what would have been a winning goal, and, in an extraordinary error, presented Simunic with three yellow cards before sending him off after the final whistle. Here, Simunic is the world record holder for "Most Yellow Cards in a Football Match."

Australia Vs Italy

Controversial penalty paid at '95 to Italy in which Fabio Grosso "the muppet faced prick" is obstructed by Neil

Even though Grosso who could have avoided the collision deliberately gave the finest example of diving the game has ever seen

-------------------

Now after watching two years of Asian confederation football I'm more than convinced that the state of refereeing for FIFA is dire

those are just a few examples, there were loads more, they sent home like 20 refs lol. shut the fuck up sevag

i'm expecting portugal to win tonight even though i originally predicted germany would get to the final

Australia Vs Croatia

The referee Graham Poll dismissed calls for a penalty in the 5th minute when Croatia's Josip Šimunić literally wrestled Mark Viduka to the ground near goal, missed one of two clear handballs by the Croatian defence in the penalty area, blew the final whistle at the moment that John Aloisi scored what would have been a winning goal, and, in an extraordinary error, presented Simunic with three yellow cards before sending him off after the final whistle. Here, Simunic is the world record holder for "Most Yellow Cards in a Football Match."

this was so fucking funny btw, but cringeworthy at the same time 'cause i wanted my country's ref to have a good game. probably the worst nightmare a refs ever had

Yeah right.

Yeah the last one is debatable it was obstruction but that in my opinion was diving

Still three yellow cards in one match? that was just stupid

this was so fucking funny btw, but cringeworthy at the same time 'cause i wanted my country's ref to have a good game. probably the worst nightmare a refs ever had

Being not neutral it was outrageously heinous

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously the stupidest thing said yet

My examples

Australia Vs Japan

Japan score first goal although clearly the Aussie goal keeper was obstructed from making a clear save being interfered with by a Japanese player

Australia Vs Brazil

Following the Brazil game, Harry Kewell was in hot water after an altercation with the referee from the Brazil game. FIFA announced that it would investigate the incident. On 20 June, charges were dismissed against Kewell due to "inconsistent reporting by match officials", allowing him to play the next game against Croatia.

Australia Vs Croatia

Australia Vs Italy

Controversial penalty paid at '95 to Italy in which Fabio Grosso "the muppet faced prick" is obstructed by Neil

Even though Grosso who could have avoided the collision deliberately gave the finest example of diving the game has ever seen

-------------------

Now after watching two years of Asian confederation football I'm more than convinced that the state of refereeing for FIFA is dire

Ukrain vs Tunis
Dive by shevchenko but the referee blows the whistle(acting, it wasn't a plenty), in the other hand Tunis had a clear plenty but it looks like the referee missed it.

There many other mistakes from the referees but i can't seem to remember it.

Hahaha I'm just glad the C.Ronaldo proved me right, I said he disappears in the big games and he just did it, today was a perfect example. Ronaldo sucks, Germany rocks.

If there was a list of most overrated players in euro2008 who it would be beside C.Ronaldo? Maybe Ibrahimovic, Abidal, Camoranesi, Toni and Paulo Ferreira. Or maybe I can't say Ferreira because he's playing in the LD while his regular position is RD.

it's a pretty common opinion and it's true, although he has played well occasionally in big games he doesn't usually. nani was fucking good on the other hand, he's hardly ever played like that for us. and deco, jesus christ, if he keeps up that kind of form i hope he stays the hell away from chelsea