The real Watershed lyrics

horned_reaper

New Metal Member
Ok, first of all you guys should know that my English isn't that good as most others on this forum.
Well to the point!
yesterday I bought the new Watershed album (collectors edition afcourse) and it contained the ussual book with the Opeth artwork.
But when I got at the last page is discovered the complete page of strange criptic codes....
So I searched for some further information on the internet but couldn't find anything, only one treat were someone told me that all the real lyrics of Waterhed are hidden in those criptic codes.
Is there anyone that can tell me how to break those codes ? or what kind of codes the are?
Because a lot a fake lyrics go around on the internet I now want to know the real Watershed story that Opeth want's to tell us.

Stay Metal Everyone !! :headbang:

I have alredy readed that one.
But thats still no awnser if i'm right.
The criptic codes can be everything, but most people think it are the lyrics.
And besides, those posted lyrics aren't complete anyway.
But maby those codes reveal another story thats belongs to watershed.
I just want to know how I can break those codes or who does know what the codes mean.

Greetings!

I have alredy readed that one.
But thats still no awnser if i'm right.
The criptic codes can be everything, but most people think it are the lyrics.
And besides, those posted lyrics aren't complete anyway.
But maby those codes reveal another story thats belongs to watershed.
I just want to know how I can break those codes or who does know what the codes mean.

Greetings!

Greetings means "hello" :)
And apparently you have to "guess" as to what the symbols are. you would basically look to see which symbol occurs most frequently...so that would normally be the letter "e".....etc etc...

A hint for deciphering the code, possible spoiler for the rest of the post:

Write down the first few words from Coil, until you get a repeated letter. The lyrics are very audible so it shouldn't be a problem. Count the characters until the first repeated letter. Then count the runes until the first repeated rune. That should help those who don't want the answer handed to them.

A hint for deciphering the code, possible spoiler for the rest of the post:

Write down the first few words from Coil, until you get a repeated letter. The lyrics are very audible so it shouldn't be a problem. Count the characters until the first repeated letter. Then count the runes until the first repeated rune. That should help those who don't want the answer handed to them.

Superb idea!