The REAPER!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck would they have some wierd ass old dude in a fuckin reaper outfit without a name when they could just put a bad ass computer animated skeleton in there or someshit. If they're gonna put some dumb ass old dude up in there atleast hide his face so it LOOKS mysterious. What the fuck. That's the one thing that pissed me off about the entire CoB environment. The band fuckin kicks ass but something little like that just fux everything to hell. I say ditch the stupid ass in the cloak and get a real reaper in there......or better yet, kill him, strip off his skin with a bonesaw, freeze the corpse for about a day or two to slow down the rotting process and then slip it in the cloak. Then they'd get the look they deserved. CoB kicks ASSHOLEZ!!!!

Originally posted by Storm
Why the fuck would they have some wierd ass old dude in a fuckin reaper outfit without a name when they could just put a bad ass computer animated skeleton in there or someshit. If they're gonna put some dumb ass old dude up in there atleast hide his face so it LOOKS mysterious. What the fuck. That's the one thing that pissed me off about the entire CoB environment. The band fuckin kicks ass but something little like that just fux everything to hell. I say ditch the stupid ass in the cloak and get a real reaper in there......or better yet, kill him, strip off his skin with a bonesaw, freeze the corpse for about a day or two to slow down the rotting process and then slip it in the cloak. Then they'd get the look they deserved. CoB kicks ASSHOLEZ!!!!

you're so CRUEL AND EEEEVIIIIIIL :lol:

no because if the reaper killed the band it would just plain out suck ass, i mean than CoB would break up because of personal issues with the reaper and all.........

Originally posted by Final_Vision
no because if the reaper killed the band it would just plain out suck ass, i mean than CoB would break up because of personal issues with the reaper and all.........

LoL what the fuck? What issues would they have if they're all dead? :p Hehe cool ass idea though. Fuck I bet they'd be up for that............knowing the band of CoB how they'd react and all. That would be the shit..............on their next album everyone's laying slain about on stage and Alexi's reaching for the microphone all bloody and shit with the guitar busted over his head from the front view right as the reaper's ready to bust that scythe (blade end first) up Alexi's ass in a golf swing stance. Hahaha. They should call the album "Bodom's up" or someshit like that. CoB is one of the most kick ass bands around....they're too fuckin cool NOT to go for an idea like that. :):p

Hey guys, i think the Reaper of the covers is a DRAW. the draw can have a real model i think, but i havent idea of who. The think that im interested is in THE REAPER OF THE EVERYTIME I DIE VIDEO. who is the actor? one of the children? no, no? any of u known the name of the ACTOR???

I have heard that it would've been Apulanta's Toni in the video of Everytime I Die (apulanta is finnish fucking popular pop/rock band...)

But I'm not sure if this is correct. Don't kill me if I'm wrong.

Originally posted by Alexis_Goddess
Hey well I got an even better idea, how about on the new cover they have a pic of me Alexi and The reaper having a threesome, I bet that reapers scythe has a couple of good uses, i bet alexis guitar does too :lol: ;) :)
:rolleyes: i definitely wouldn't want to see that :err:

Hey well I got an even better idea, how about on the new cover they have a pic of me Alexi and The reaper having a threesome, I bet that reapers scythe has a couple of good uses, i bet alexis guitar does too :lol: ;) :)

Now this thread is going wayyyyyyyyyyyy out of hand :lol:

Anyone still up for my idea of a pink dominating cover with the reaper and his girlfriend reaper sitting on a stone overlooking a spring time lake bodom with lady bugs and butterflys?

Anyone still up for my idea of a pink dominating cover with the reaper and his girlfriend reaper sitting on a stone overlooking a spring time lake bodom with lady bugs and butterflys?

That would actually look really cool! I think they should do that. I like the color scheme that Children of Bodom uses. I definitely give your idea 2 thumbs up! Although, the pink would be a little weird, they should make it a cool color that makes them the way they are. Like orange, or something... I know they'll have a good idea!

alexander said on interwiew on radio mafia that they just foun the first cover (something wild) and then they have made all rest of them...

Now THAT's an idea. However that guy playin the reaper (whether drawn it or not in actuality) looks like a cross between a stalker/pediphile, psychopathic serial killer and a homosexual necropheliac(with those pics by the graveyard and all). So you'd probably be left out of the picture sittin on the side or someshit while he goes for Alexi through tha backdoor....and then well......kills you both and THEN goes threesome so the whole thing would probably be pretty damn bloody in the end and well.........now that I think about it..........anything bloody seems to be entertaining so ......what the hell you got my vote.:D :D :D