the red chord?

swizzlenuts

i'm sciencing as fast as i can
Apr 21, 2003
Arkham
have you guys heard of them? well they are pretty sweet grinding death metal.... im goin to see them live tonight... i sawl a video about em and it looked like they had alot of energy like alot of noise metal bands...

You can't hate them, it's quite difficult, seeing as how they're probably one of the best metalcore acts right now, right up there with Between the Buried and Me and Into Eternity.

If you like The Red Chord deff check out On Broken Wings.

The Greys said:
If you like The Red Chord deff check out On Broken Wings.

What?

On Broken Wings is a cheesy mosh band. They used to be a Rapcore band, and quite frankly they should have stayed one. They were much better then. Anyway, they have nothing in common with The Red Chord...at all.

Life Sucks said:
The Red Chord are good. Calling them metalcore would be an insult. They play extreme metal, and I guess I would call it death metal.

I agree. I'm not even totally sure what metalcore is, but I definately know death metal when I hear it and The Red Chord definately fit that genre.

Life Sucks said:
The Red Chord are good. Calling them metalcore would be an insult. They play extreme metal, and I guess I would call it death metal.

Normally, a band won't get insulted when you put them into the correct genre. Core breakdowns? Yes. Death metal influence? Absolutely, you can hear it. At least some mosh riffs? Um, yes. Metalcore, straight out.

Definitely in a league of their own compared to today's metalcore shit though. They keep the scene beautiful.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
right up there with Between the Buried and Me and Into Eternity.
Into Eternity??? Where on earth did you hear any metalcore in Into Eternity?
err.gif