The resurrection of Otyg

=/
he's like.. completely missing from all those internet things.. his facebook is abandoned! it sucks ass because there isnt another way for we know about his things D:
lets make a campaign: "Mr. V. back on internet!'' hahah

He actually DOES answer in here from time to time. I think it's a question of too many mediums, not enough people. If UM-FB-Twitter-etc were better integrated, he could muse with us a lot easier.

I mean, seriously. If it weren't for the same dozen people, this place would have been abandoned 6 years ago!

I mean, seriously. If it weren't for the same dozen people, this place would have been abandoned 6 years ago!

That's for sure!
Also, I see him writing on Facebook regularly, at least when there is something relevant in one of his bands to write about. Just last week we got updates on the new Cronian, and it wasn't too long ago that the Otyg news I mentioned above came out.
Although, if it comes down to it I prefer him concentrating on making music instead of hanging on facebook - let the rest of us worry about that ;)

hahahah thats true.
I think that I found his profile on FB, but I think that it is just a fake =/
do you guys have the real profile? >_<

Both Andreas and Matte has real Fb profiles, just like the Borknagar and Solefald guys. I have both added in Fb but mostly to keep up some news and stuff.