The Return of Shreddi!

Mr. Shred-ididle

Its Chinese-Tilt ya' head
Jan 25, 2003
Yup I'm back, did you miss me?
I need to catch up with you guys, its been too long. So..., wussup? How 'ya all doing? how 'ya hangin', little to the left?

PS- Slient, where are you on msn nowdays? Ive talked to you like one a month:cry:.

Dado-x said:
Go away.

J/k Welcome back. :p :)
hehe..look who else is back.
yikes.gif

Shreddi, where have you been hiding? I thought you may have decided to go see Lisa Marie Presley on her tour down there and joined her Forum with the rude little girls.:D

I've been spending most of my net time researching getting a new amp,as amps are so fucking expensive in the land of oz, so I better be sure i get the best possible one for me, so I've been hiding in amp forums. So yeah, thats it really.

nice to see ya back on here. maybe we can have some GOOD THREADS now, naw just messin, we've been holdin it down :cool:
good luck with that amp, my guitarist (Meedleyx10) is also looking into getting a better one. frustrating stuff, and i dont even have anything to do with it... :err:

Welcome back for what it's worth as I been AWOL myself :p
Whatcha been up to? I've tripled my axe collection in the last 9 months (bless you ebay) What Kind of Ibanez RG you got again?

Hi Chris, I been requesting your songs a bunch on proggedradio.com this week. Do they notify you about your air (net) play? And were you at Opeth the other night?

Julz said:
Hi Chris, I been requesting your songs a bunch on proggedradio.com this week. Do they notify you about your air (net) play? And were you at Opeth the other night?
THANKS!!! No, they don't tell me anything. In fact I'm not even sure where they got my CD but it might have been through Metal Ages who stocked it for a while.

I didn't go to Opeth. I don't know their music.

Julz said:
Welcome back for what it's worth as I been AWOL myself :p
Whatcha been up to? I've tripled my axe collection in the last 9 months (bless you ebay) What Kind of Ibanez RG you got again?
I still have my RG7420, but ive replaced it with dimarzios so it sounds alot better...but meh i still want a strat more.
About the amp if anyone is interested, i think the Laney VH100R is for me. First it was the Mark IV, then the Line 6 HD147 then the 2nd hand Triaxis with power amp, but they're all too much money...so i think this Laney is mbeter value..Does anyone have any experience with this amp?

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
i think the Laney VH100R is for me. First it was the Mark IV, then the Line 6 HD147 then the 2nd hand Triaxis with power amp, but they're all too much money...so i think this Laney is mbeter value..Does anyone have any experience with this amp?
Very nice, but IMO overpriced.