THE RETURN OF THE ADVENTURES OF CODI AND GONZO!!!!!(fo realz dis time)

the birthday song was tight. props

p.s. smoke more weed codi

weed is good for you

Can you justify that comment or are you just one of those people who says to people "cannabis is safer than alcohol" because that's something which is cool to say when you're at school?

So please explain that the excess release of dopamine which cannabis releases has no link to schizophrenia because afterall schizophrenia isn't characterised by excessive levels of dopamine :rollseyes:and also explain why the cognitive changes cannabis causes does not lead to poor memory, depression and disturbances with other perceptual phenomena.

Reactions: Nikotiini
Can you justify that comment or are you just one of those people who says to people "cannabis is safer than alcohol" because that's something which is cool to say when you're at school?

So please explain that the excess release of dopamine which cannabis releases has no link to schizophrenia because afterall schizophrenia isn't characterised by excessive levels of dopamine :rollseyes:and also explain why the cognitive changes cannabis causes does not lead to poor memory, depression and disturbances with other perceptual phenomena.

Stop posting in my fucking thread u dumb cunt.. if u want to have a conversation about the effects of marijuana IM me on MSN.. n e wayz.. ur opinion doesent matter cuz ur a fatty fat fat and u failed at life so all that knowledge is wasted cuz its in a fatty fat fuck like u.

This thread is dedicated to a great cartoon, and feedback has been great so far, I loved it... and yes it's me actually singing ghey slipknot, and I'm sorry you all had to hear it :lol: It's really bad :p but to address this mini-feud:

I hated it so I negatively repped you.
Ok, and? That's your choice to hate it and you're entitled your opinion but it's kinda a double scoop of douchebaggery to neg-rep him for it, I mean :confused: :erk: sorta fucked.. but whatever, I would expect such nonsense from you I suppose. I was on the fence about whether you were a good guy or not and now you've helped me decide for sure how you are :erk: So thanks.
I'm glad you do, it makes me feel like a worthwhile contributor rather than a spare part.
If you were a spare part, I can only imagine you'd be a very large one and quite useless hence why you would be worthless and unneeded. I don't know why you're acting this way but myeh. I mean having an opinion is fine, being a jerk isn't though :erk: But we do all have our moments here at COBOT :lol:
and you're a cry baby. I've never known anyone react so badly to bad rep.
I actually made a thread (jokingly) to find out who Leandro was cuz he neg-repped me a while back, turned out to be BloodyScalpel, a cool guy. But :lol: I thought HE had a lot of posts :lol: you make him look like a n00b :p
I've noticed that gay men prefer to smoke whereas straight men prefer to drink.
What does it mean if you're a straight man who likes girls who smoke then? Wouldn't that make you attracted to lesbians?? That would help to explain why you don't have a girlfriend and have only been laid once :lol:

I don't smoke pot (anymore) but I do believe it's safer than alcohol, here's a few reasons why:

Drunk driving, Rapes (occuring when a girl gets too intoxicated and they get taken advantage of), Murders (committed by people who are quite intoxicated and their judgement is low at the time), Suicides (by depressed people), Alcoholism (the addiction to booze is MUCH more destructive to your life and the lives of the people you care about than an addiction to marijuana), Alcohol Poisoning (Kids / Rockstars / Anyone drink too much and they die)

Pot pretty much doesn't have any of these MAJOR consequences (impaired driving maybe, but someone who has been smoking weed a long time can drive perfectly fine, it's only a danger with young kids really.)

I'm not saying it's harmless, not by a longshot, but safer, FUCK YES. So please get your facts straight. If done responsibly and in moderation, alcohol and marijauana can be safe, but of the two marijuana is definately the better choice.

I don't smoke pot (anymore) but I do believe it's safer than alcohol, here's a few reasons why:

Drunk driving, Rapes (occuring when a girl gets too intoxicated and they get taken advantage of), Murders (committed by people who are quite intoxicated and their judgement is low at the time), Suicides (by depressed people), Alcoholism (the addiction to booze is MUCH more destructive to your life and the lives of the people you care about than an addiction to marijuana), Alcohol Poisoning (Kids / Rockstars / Anyone drink too much and they die)

Pot pretty much doesn't have any of these MAJOR consequences (impaired driving maybe, but someone who has been smoking weed a long time can drive perfectly fine, it's only a danger with young kids really.)

I'm not saying it's harmless, not by a longshot, but safer, FUCK YES. So please get your facts straight. If done responsibly and in moderation, alcohol and marijauana can be safe, but of the two marijuana is definately the better choice.

I'm very very sorry, Joe... but there's something I don't agree with.
I agree with you about alcohol: drinking is really the worst thing you can do to yourself... for liver but brain too, believe me.
But weed, obtained by that so wellknown (as it seems) plant Cannabis sativa, isn't that safe as many people are used to think... remember: it destroyes neuronal cells, expecially those zones of brain deputed to memory and stuff... and I stop here, it's better.
I study these things all days at my university... I don't gain anything telling this, it's just that I'm sorry for some wrong information who some people have... having fun is right and important, but health is too, and more.
Ok, to joy of someone I've finished to ruin this thread.
Oh well, I know that here my opinion -and for many reasons- don't count... but I had to say this.

Reactions: Nikotiini
┼Victim of the Night┼;5706246 said:
I agree with you about alcohol: drinking is really the worst thing you can do to yourself... for liver but brain too, believe me.
But weed, obtained by that so wellknown (as it seems) plant Cannabis sativa, isn't that safe as many people are used to think... remember: it destroyes neuronal cells, expecially those zones of brain deputed to memory and stuff... and I stop here, it's better.
I study these things all days at my university... I don't gain anything telling this, it's just that I'm sorry for the disinformation who some people have... having fun is right and important, but wealth is too, and more.
Oh well, I know that here my opinion -and for many reasons- don't count... but I had to say this.

I'm not saying it's harmless, not by a longshot, but safer, FUCK YES.
:loco: :p

No but :p I know weed is bad for your health too, I wasn't saying it's not.. just seriously, more bad things come from alcohol than from marijuana. You can DIE (or kill someone for that matter) from alcohol in one night. It would take years if not decades for you to die from marijuana use. That in itself to me makes it safer.

I've studied this issue in law class as well, my country actually had a lengthy senate investigation and report on it in 2003 that deemed marijuana WAS safer than alcohol, but the senate closed that year cause of political reasons and all the bills and such got thrown out, so it was never legalized here (it was de-criminalized though).

┼Victim of the Night┼;5706246 said:
I study these things all days at my university... I don't gain anything telling this, it's just that I'm sorry for some wrong information who some people have... having fun is right and important, but wealth is too, and more.

But remember that cutting back on alcohol just means getting " stoned " more often :headbang: