THE RETURN OF THE ADVENTURES OF CODI AND GONZO!!!!!(fo realz dis time)

:loco: :p

No but :p I know weed is bad for your health too, I wasn't saying it's not.. just seriously, more bad things come from alcohol than from marijuana. You can DIE (or kill someone for that matter) from alcohol in one night. It would take years if not decades for you to die from marijuana use. That in itself to me makes it safer.
I can read, Joe... I haven't said you told only bad things.

But, and I knew that noone would have gotten my point, the important is that some certain effects take time to be manifested... that's the point, there are some consequences that occurse only with time. And that's not softer.
But whatever.... don't listen to me.
And then I wasn't telling that people don't have to smoke weed necessarily... they must do what they want.
Mine was only a conversation.

Bye, people.

RiderOfJustice said:
now go fuck yourselves.
Thank you, I will.

Oh, and your thread is not that ruined: cheer up, be happy, Codi... I won't post here anymore.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5706279 said:
I can read, Joe... I haven't said you told only bad things.

But, an I knew that noone would have gotten my point, the important is that some certain effects take time to be manifested... that's the point, there are some consequences that occurse only with time. And that's not softer.
But whatever.... don't listen to me.
Bye, people.

Thank god.. stfu and leave finally.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5706279 said:
Oh, and your thread is not that ruined: cheer up, be happy, Codi... I won't post here anymore.
No, don't leave :p :D We all love you here! I get your point, just I've seen the first-hand immediate effects of alcohol and to me, weed is safer, I'm not saying 10 years down the line if you smoke pot you won't have problems, cuz you prolly will but myeh who cares :p

Thank god.. stfu and leave finally.
:erk: She's the nicest one here, be nice :D:p :lol:

Easy dude, She is just being nice and giving her personal opinion, you should not talk in that way to her, don't forget she is a lady. :cool:
+1

Now, let's get back to the cartoon and it's awesomeness!

Aw well, please stay on topic cuz Alcohol vs. Weed = ghey arguement

The Cartoon = amazing!

Make a new thread then if you want to discuss it further :lol:

TFR4E50.gif

TFR65.gif