THE RETURN OF THE ADVENTURES OF CODI AND GONZO!!!!!(fo realz dis time)

An offer of what exactly? I want to talk to him... dumb ass..do you have to offer something to speak to someone? It doesent work that way in life pal.... There is another reason why... U Failed at Life...The little things add up..

I was just trying to make a joke and lower the intensity on a friday night. Please don't take everything to heart. I'm sorry about the bad rep thing, that was just a lame attemp to get noticed I guess.

Can we please be friends?

If you're acting like this, then let's carry on the way we were. If you want to think you've pwned me then i'm happy for you to carry on living in your little fantasy world.

One last action aimed at you: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah, you cant laugh at peoples misery, unless they are reeaally pathetic, which you arent.

And may i remind you, pathetic-ness does not lie in outer apperance!

Nah, you cant laugh at peoples misery, unless they are reeaally pathetic

Can we laugh at this? :lol::

profanity.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ur so dumb hahaha

Have you ever read any of my longer posts? I'll try and dig some up for you if you haven't.

When i'm trying to relax and there's a few people on I don't particularly think about what i'm saying but it seems to me like youy are trying to make me sound like a retard which if it was true then someone else must have written this message and reasoned for me.

Can we laugh at this? :lol::

profanity.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha :lol:

Have you ever read any of my longer posts? I'll try and dig some up for you if you haven't.

When i'm trying to relax and there's a few people on I don't particularly think about what i'm saying but it seems to me like youy are trying to make me sound like a retard which if it was true then someone else must have written this message and reasoned for me.

Its more likely that you will hear "ur so dumb hahaha" from a retard.