The Return Of The Adventures of Codi And Gonzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
cobgatheringtu7.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ROFLMAO at black core

i never noticed their shirts before

god damn heartless.. you didnt even write shit about the ending. the only thing you gave me advice about was the end punch line and you didnt even agree with me on it. you didnt attribute anything to this cartoon. and yes that picture looks like me stop trying to say it looks like you. your starting to sicken me out.

What's your problem?? I think it looks more like me than you, if you disagree post the original please! What's the big deal in me saying that? Also, I didn't knowingly contribute to this cartoonyou're right, I did to the last one, but you never used what I wrote in that one but instead added it into this one.

you dont even know what i look like.............and no you never wrote anything that was added into this cartoon. i dont need to post shit to prove it to you because i care shit about what you think. If anyone wants to see the original picture IM me on MSN and il be glad to show you :p

you dont even know what i look like.............and no you never wrote anything that was added into this cartoon. i dont need to post shit to prove it to you because i care shit about what you think. If anyone wants to see the original picture IM me on MSN and il be glad to show you :p

:lol: Are you that much of a child that you cant admit that you used what I wrote because your original idea sucked shit... fine :lol: I didn't write it, you and Gonzo are the genius comedy team that devised that part as well. Kudos. :) I REALLY don't give a fuck I jsut wanted to see how far you'd go to deny it. Also, I do know what you look like, dumbass, you've sent me liek a million shitty photos of yourself in some attempt to prove to me that you're not fat, remember... I just asked you to post the original pic that you used for the cartoon. I didn't ask you to prove anything, actually. But if you can't do that for people then whatever, I don't see what you're hiding.

@joe.
I dont give a fuck if it does. all it is. is your bullshit claims that you wrote something but the truth is you didnt and youve been proven a liar and your word is shit. In your mind you are the creator of all things good. You get intimidated because i create something that gets positive attention so you try to steal the fire by making false claims. its pathetic really.

@joe.
I dont give a fuck if it does. all it is. is your bullshit claims that you wrote something but the truth is you didnt and youve been proven a liar and your word is shit.

:lol: I already said I don't care, take credit for something in which you really did not create. I honestly don't care, if it makes you feel better good for you. I am not a liar, you and Gonzo have some kind of problem with admitting that I wrote a part of this thing but who cares?? Grow the fuck up :lol:

@ joe and codi.....you guys are going to end up getting banned again. i dont want to see either of you banned. why dont you guys just put each other on the ignore list?

Status
Not open for further replies.