The Right Brain vs. Left Brain

clockwise for me, and only clockwise. I tried everything and it doesn't want to go anti-clockwise at all :erk:

yeah I already know it
I can make it switch whenever I want :p
lol for mah brain

@saartje
probeer je hoofd weg te draaien van het scherm, en dan alleen vanuit je ooghoeken ernaar te kijken
en dan kan je haar ook de andere kant op zien draaien als je je best ervoor doet ;)

@saartje
probeer je hoofd weg te draaien van het scherm, en dan alleen vanuit je ooghoeken ernaar te kijken
en dan kan je haar ook de andere kant op zien draaien als je je best ervoor doet ;)

ja nu lukte het, tnx :worship:

Clockwise and I can't make it change. Actually, I can't even imagine HOW you can make it change...!! I mean, it's just so clear... the position of her body and the spin itself, it's clockwise. I can't imagine how it could be otherwise.

Stare at the foot that is grounded. After some time it should change direction ;)

Look at the slower one Inhe posted.

I don't understand. You can actually see it spinning to the other side, just like you see it spinning clockwise? I've been staring for 2 hours and it won't change. My brain is broken.

EDIT: Whooo, omg. It worked for 2 seconds, but then I lost it. Pretty cool, but I feel kinda awkward.

Yeah a few hours ago I tried for about 30mins and I couldnt get it to change... And now just then I decided to take a quick look and it changed for about 2 seconds twice! Very weird lol. I was fully trying before and couldn't make it change, and now just a quick glance made it change...

Now I'm getting the hang of it, Corny's tricking is working for me. When the thighs cross that's when it usually switches for me. But I still can't control it just happens randomly.

Clockwise and I can't make it change. Actually, I can't even imagine HOW you can make it change...!! I mean, it's just so clear... the position of her body and the spin itself, it's clockwise. I can't imagine how it could be otherwise.

I don't understand. You can actually see it spinning to the other side, just like you see it spinning clockwise? I've been staring for 2 hours and it won't change. My brain is broken.

EDIT: Whooo, omg. It worked for 2 seconds, but then I lost it. Pretty cool, but I feel kinda awkward.

My perception was very stubborn for the first hour or two :lol: I think the problem is you are focusing too hard on making it change direction. I think it is funny that you have the same problem, except for me it was opposite of what you see :lol: