the "schnuckelige crew" appreciation thread ;)

Gaunerin

vanquish the pain
Oct 5, 2001
ensamhetens vildmark
I've been checking into the guestbook every now and then during the tour and as there have been many remarks about how sweet the crew members are Marlies and I thought we could give them a little room on this board too ;)

So, by popular demand here's a pic I took at the last show in Langen:

crew2.jpg

Then here's one pic of the "Salsa For Dominik" that Mercenary played (also at the show in Langen)....as I already mentioned in my review it turned out extremely blurry and quite useless.....but Dominik makes up for it, no? :) (Or Mikkel. Or both. ;) )

mikkel_dominik.jpg

Feel free to supply your own crew pics! :headbang:

weeeehhhh i want a LM shirt like Dominik is wearing, hope there are some left after the tour :erk:

Here's a pic of Dominik from last year's tour (it's on the website) Sorry it's not very clear :(

040408_alcatraz_roadiedominik.jpg

Cornholio said:
hey Gauny, didn't you say you don't have pics from dominic ?!?

No, I said I don't have a good pic of that salsa thingy. Which I think I proved by posting the pic above ;)
You are NEVER listening to what I say :p

and from the same tour, a pic © Masa Eto (he's in the front himself) with Armored Saint, most of Brainstorm and some crew members on that tour.

At the top you can see "Jesus" with the beer and next to him a little bit of Dominik :D
The girl in the front is from the Matrix (I believe she's called Sonja), I don't recognize the guy on the left.

001008_02me_04.jpg

Yeah... The "Merchant" :D traded with him too!

boutght Mercenarys 11 Dreams and Everblack + LM Tour Poster + LM Tour Shirt (Why the hell there was no XXL for large people like me :D XL is a bit small but also Ok!)

Nice prices! 30€ for 2 CDs. Even Amazon is not cheaper (15,99€ for 11 Dreams)!

So Völle: go on supplying the fans with hot stuff!

regards Sebastian