The secrets of Pizza ;)

MegustaMucho

rock n troll
Nov 27, 2005
Near Montreal City
http://www.4-men.org/aphrodisiacs/pizza.html

Man's Dream Come True

Valentine’s Day is about hearts and flowers, candlelit conversations, softly whispered expressions of affection and...pizza? Yes, pizza, a food that is right up there with cupid’s arrow as a symbolic image to convey love, romance and Valentine’s Day. Remember Dean Martin singing, “When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that’s amore.” That’s not all. Historically, many of our favourite pizza toppings are known to contain sexual-stimulant properties. Researchers have noted the smell, taste, and even appearance of certain foods, such as pizza, can act as aphrodisiacs. In a recent study that looked at the stimulation qualities of various aromas, researchers found the smell of cheese pizza increased male romantic interest by five percent. Tomatoes, onions, garlic, basil, olives, chilli peppers and artichokes are just some of the pizza toppings that, historically, are reputed to have aphrodisiac, love-enhancing properties. People might not readily associate pizza as being a “food of love,” but the proof is in the ingredients. I guess that’s why a lot of romances have started or been rekindled over a slice of pizza.People like to think of it as a type of food that puts you in a good mood and a relaxed frame of mind, regardless of the setting and circumstances.

What About the Toppings?

Well, here's the inside dope on them:

- Tomatoes: Known as “pomme d’amour” by the French or “love apples” by early Americans, they have a reputation as a sexual stimulant.

- Onions: Used for thousands of years as an aphrodisiac. Ancient Hindu and Arabic texts on the art of making love praise the use of onions. In France, newlyweds were traditionally served bowls of onion soup on their wedding day to restore sexual vigor.

- Garlic: It has been considered an aphrodisiac by the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Chinese, and Japanese.

- Basil: A renowned stimulant, it is thought to increase sex drive as well as male fertility and produce a general sense of well-being for body and mind.

- Olives: Green olives are believed to make men more virile, while black ones are thought to increase a woman’s sex drive.

- Chilli Pepper: Chillies (and other spicy foods) are viewed as aphrodisiacs because their affect on the body is similar to what is experienced during sex.

Who wants some Pizza :lol:?

pizza-hut-pizza.jpg

yeahhh well if you worked as much as i do and have in the past :(

in high school i was working 6 days a week... no time for love dr. jones :(

Söy said:
yeahhh well if you worked as much as i do and have in the past :(

in high school i was working 6 days a week... no time for love dr. jones :(

Dammit dude, well you have to find a solution right now, You can't still being a virgin, the 2006 is your last stop :p

eh no time seriously. it sucks; i have this adorable girl who wants to be more than my "Friend" but dammit i work too fucking much so i only get to see her at school

lol. no i need $$$ more than i need female compansionship. im actually looking for another job...

relaxing from work.

seriously.

and i will be working friday, saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday...

Söy said:
lol. no i need $$$ more than i need female compansionship. im actually looking for another job...

OMG you can't be serious!!! There's always time to do something that you REALLY want to do! So try to find a break and get laid, it's absolutely worth it!!:lol: :lol:

Söy said:
relaxing from work.

seriously.

and i will be working friday, saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday...

thats fuckin crazy..
but.. you dont need a relationship to lose your virginity or have sex:)

Söy said:
eh no time seriously. it sucks; i have this adorable girl who wants to be more than my "Friend" but dammit i work too fucking much so i only get to see her at school
That is like the worst excuse i have ever seen to not have sex:lol: