Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sicilian

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • California

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
The Little Caesars' Hot and Ready pizza sucks dick, but I'll still eat it. Outside of certain frozen pizzas, I'll eat pretty much any type of pizza, no matter how shitty.

I'm going to make a meat lovers deep dish pizza tomorrow, never made deep dish before. I have a new pizza dough recipe I'll be trying out also.

I am way more excited to make this than I should be.

DiGiorno is pretty good if you actually heat them in an oven. Microwaved anything is ass. We buy the 4 cheese variety and then add our own toppings.

That looks very simple and delicious, I'm hungry for a pizza now!

Edit: I'm curious since you know a lot about making pizza, what is your cooking time for a pizza? And what equipment do you use?

I bake my pizza at 500° for 5 minutes on the bottom rack of my oven, then 5 minutes on the top rack. I don't use a pizza stone, just a regular circle shape, no holes, pizza tray.

I do have a pizza stone, so there's that. I cook around ten minutes, but it depends on the recipe. This one was weird because it said to prebake the crusts. It actually said to do so for 8-10 minutes, in a 500 degree oven, but that seemed a bit much, that it would overcook once I baked the pizza itself, which is why I cooked the first one for only five, and the second one for four, which proved to be plenty of time.

DiGiorno is pretty good if you actually heat them in an oven. Microwaved anything is ass. We buy the 4 cheese variety and then add our own toppings.

As far frozen pizzas go, DiGiorno is the fucking shit. It's by the best I've had. It's even good cold. Papa John's is probably my favorite chain, though lately I've been really liking Domino's.

I always use a pizza stone. It generally won't get you as crispy a crust as a baking sheet/metal pan will, but it's consistently good for all the pizza types I make. If you pre-heat the oven with the stone inside, it will definitely be hot enough to prevent a soggy crust.

I'm getting one STAT.