• Sicilian

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • California

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
New York City and Boston.

What is Boston pizza? I've lived here most of my life and as far as I can tell it's just a less flavorful version of New York pizza. There's a chain in Canada called Boston Pizza so clearly some people do think of Boston as having it's own style of pizza, but I can't imagine what they're talking about.

Anybody that didn't vote for Chicago Deep Dish is either A) fucked in the head or B) a faggot.

The thing that sets good pizza from shitty pizza is the sauce. Next to the dough, the sauce is the single most important thing, and any "pizza" without sauce is a fucking disgrace.

What is Boston pizza? I've lived here most of my life and as far as I can tell it's just a less flavorful version of New York pizza. There's a chain in Canada called Boston Pizza so clearly some people do think of Boston as having it's own style of pizza, but I can't imagine what they're talking about.

I grew up in a Boston suburb and all the pizzerias in town were run by Greeks and was the same thin-crust style. I wouldn't really call that Bostonian, though.

Yeah, I think of the stuff served at places like The Upper Crust (if you know it) as "bullshit gourmet "pizza""

I guess that's covered by New England Greek, though.

Pizza from Boston's North End is the best I've ever had, but one thing I know for sure is: FUCK DEEP DISH.

Deep dish is like a gross ass fucking pasta dish with excessive tomato sauce. Shit makes me gag.

Yes, I'm going to get riled up about this. I lived in Chicago for a year, hated the deep dish.

Agreed. I like normal, thick crust pizza. Whatever the fuck that is.

I'm from Brideport Connecticut and in New Haven there is a pizza place called Pepe's. It's the best Pizza I've personally had. I might move down there one day just to eat it every few days. It is that good.

I will say that the worst pizza I've ever had is the style served in Montreal. There are dozens of small pizza places here that serve roughly the same thing: excessively thick crust, virtually no sauce, lousy cheese, and to make up for it they absolutely cover it in toppings. Strictly drunk-as-fuck-at-2-am food.

Dominos-pizza-recipe-in-box-with-delivery-guy.jpg

2073032.gif

I think we've all been introduced.

Yea, that's not Detroit-style, but keep up the mediocre work.

I honestly don't know what any of these are. I think only americans use this classification.

Yeah, one of you americunts needs to explain the difference between all these pizzas. I only know turkpizza which is our common pizza made by arabs and 'pan pizza', the latter which I guess is American pizza and would apply to all those types with thicker dough.

Yeah, one of you americunts needs to explain the difference between all these pizzas. I only know turkpizza which is our common pizza made by arabs and 'pan pizza', the latter which I guess is American pizza and would apply to all those types with thicker dough.

Just look at each different type on google images.

New York for example, is thin, but still floppy and cheesy and delicious!

You live in Boston? Have you ever gone to Regina's?

The thing that sets good pizza from shitty pizza is the sauce. Next to the dough, the sauce is the single most important thing, and any "pizza" without sauce is a fucking disgrace.

Agreed, and unfortunately a lot of the "upper scale" pizza places seem to be serving more pizzas with no sauce. wtf.

BULLSHIT. Crust and cheese you little bitches. Sauce is for pasta, fuck off with this infantile obsession with only what can be swallowed. CHEW YOUR FUCKING FOOD.

Actually one of my favorite places serves Thai curry pizza with this thai sauce instead of tomato sauce, and it is the tits...spicy too