The sing in the shower thread

DeathMetal

Apr 1, 2003
Visit site
I just got out from the shower, and begun to wonder what songs that are good for "shower singing"...

A Star-guarded coronation :)

What do you think :p

Bathory - To Enter your Mountain
Based on the fact that Quorthon almost sings like you do when you sing in the shower on that song (clean screaming etc). Almost... With all respect of course.

Err..Most of the Cosmic genesis album...unscreamed parts from song 1-2-5-6-8 on cg, Song 1-4-I den trolska dalens hjärta from O.S.....the others album I know less...(I do not understand most of swedish yet...I just hope that Mr V is a good pronounciation model...caus I have no problem immitating his pronounciation)

And, Arcturus too....Chaos Path and Kinetic mostly...But err...I do not sing in the shower...I sing while walking in the streets...I don,t care if people look at me strangely...and I dance on CoB...you might find me crazy, but their music is inspiering.

You should go to the Amorphis' forum !
yuck.gif

Oddly enough, as much as I like singing, I don't sing in the shower... ah well.

Now Playing: Soundtrack -- O Brother, Where Art Thou? -- Alison Krauss - Down in the River to Pray
/* random quote */
"Lawyers have the best deal in the country. We write the rules, interpret what the rules mean, apply the rules, and change them as necessary, all the while making them so incomprehensible that you need to ask one of us what the rules are."
-Jeremy Gottlieb's father

I don't like to sing in the shower but sometimes i sing "Universums Dunkla Alfabet"(My favourite Vintersorg for sing). I like to hear music when i'm shaving but i don't know how to sing and shave at the same time. Don't you cut yourself, RedHagar?

I don't like to sing in public, cause i sing like a hippopotamus having an epilepsy attack.(can you imagine that?)

niniel said:
I just hope that Mr V is a good pronounciation model...caus I have no problem immitating his pronounciation)
hahaha :D
I've been wondering that as well, if he probably sings with a dialect or something?
Anyway, sung swedish is definitely something completely different than spoken swedish (I consider it easier :p )

As for the topic: like Nomad, I don't happen to sing in the shower.

Gaunerin said:
hahaha :D
I've been wondering that as well, if he probably sings with a dialect or something?
Anyway, sung swedish is definitely something completely different than spoken swedish (I consider it easier :p )

As for the topic: like Nomad, I don't happen to sing in the shower.

I'm not entirely sure I find sung and spoken swedish so different, but that's probably cause I'm sorta used to hearing people talk it. The guys I know speak pretty much the same way Mr. V does.

ColdestBonyHand said:
Usually in bath:

Amorphis - Alone
Amorphis - Drifting Mamories
Amorphis - Shatters Within

:eek: me too, except for Drifting Memories. (especially Shatters Within sounds great in the bathroom, even when I sing :D )
oh and finnish songs sound good in bathrooms as well :lol: