The Site!

Serge...

That guy you're not
Jun 6, 2003
Denver, CO, U.S.
Visit site
Well, the site is finally back up.. and I must say I really like it. Everything's there from the old site, plus a lot more.. and now you can buy stuff straight from the site.

wow, this is easily the best SyX site to date. Well done Lisa, it was worth the wait.
I just found out that Jason's dad died when he was around 11. Man, thats sad, i never knew that.

hey if you look at the fan club prize winners, you see that amanda carlson is 3rd. I dunno if thats our much loved amander here (Metal Chick) or another one.

Just pointing it out.

I dig the look, very few sites can pull off the chromed steel design without looking cheesey and this is one of them. The midi files are a cute touch too, and the free ringtones are awesome.

On a tangent, anyone know if theres a way to get those ringtones to work on a Kyocera phone? I'd kill for the Sea of Lies or In the Dragons Den ones.

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
hey if you look at the fan club prize winners, you see that amanda carlson is 3rd. I dunno if thats our much loved amander here (Metal Chick) or another one.

Just pointing it out.

Yeah, that's our Amanda indeed :)

My brother woke up very early today, but I didn't. At 9 am he came to me and said the website was finally back up. So I run downstairs and I saw that they also put my drawings on the website :D .

Great site, great work! Good job Lisa :)

Mr. Shred-ididle said:

Just pointing it out.

Awww...its so nice to be loved :D

I can't beleive the names are still up, that was like a long time ago.

Just sent my drawings to be added to the new site. I'm excited!

See, I told ya'll it'd be worth the wait. Verily I say unto you, Lisa rocketh muchly indeed. :)

For the record, we're going to start taking preorders for fan club memberships soon, & should be good to go before the end of the year..bout damn time! The fan club site's being updated & the raffle winners names are being moved to a contest page, where we'll be listing new contests as time goes by (& keeping track of who won what in previous contests); we're going to have lots of goodies for ya'll to try & win. :)

Wow! It's lookin' pretty cool over there. I must say it was very informative reading. Now all I need is a deluxe fan club membership and I'll be set. Great job Jax and Lisa! Now I'm even more excited for Wednesday's show!

woo hoo yay!! it looks awesome too.. like Pharaoh mentioned, very classy.. (that coz women website developers rock :D ).. rubs hands together gleefully.. ima go check it out properly now.

Under Downloads/Audio/mp3s I couldn't find any MP3s, just non-up-to-date pages on mp3s.com (release date of The Odyssey still TBA). Anyone else found downloadable MP3s ?

Apart from that... nice... but is it THAT what took ages to complete?