New tour dates, new site design

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
hey Xrs! I have in hand a list of new tour dates (more than I thought!) and am also wrapping up a new design for the site. I'll post a temporary site tonight along with the new tour dates so all the rumors can become reality (for the most part).

Originally posted by R*O*C*K*S*
if there are any tourdates for Brazil (i think it's a bit difficult right now) I'll CUM :D

Save yourself....it wont be Brazil. At least not yet. Deron would be referring to the US tour dates before they depart for the Euro swing with Stratovarius.

Glenn

so is there any reason in particular that someone who has the list hasn't posted it on this message board..oh, wait, i know, u enjoy torturing me with anticipation.. well, as long as march 14 at Lamour's is confirmed i'll be content

Ok here's the only dates that are happening, there was the Jersey fest that was talked about but as Glenn said, it is not happening with SymX. Here you go:

Friday February 28th - Lamour Brooklyn NY (w/ HALFORD)
Saturday March 1st - Lamour Brooklyn NY (w/ HALFORD)

The following dates are with Seven Witches supporting:
Thursday March 6th - Rockhouse USA - Aurora IL
Friday March 7th - Harpos Concert Theater - Detroit MI
Saturday March 8th - Foufounes Electriques - Montreal, QC. Canada*
*(Note: this is an early show and must be over by 10:30 pm)
Sunday March 9th - The Opera House - Toronto Ontario
Tuesday March 11th- Agora - Cleveland OH
Thursday March 13th - JAXX West Springfield Virginia
Friday March 14th - Lamour- Bay Ridge Brooklyn, NY
Saturday March 15th- The Palladium - Worchester MA

I sure hope the Aurora show isnt a 21 and older show seeing as how im 20..... id hate to have to drive 5 hours to detroit... but if I cant get into the aurora show I will have to do just that. The tickets arnt on ticketmaster either, anyone know whats going on with that?

YEAH!! I'm going to SyX for the first time in my life!! They're in Holland the 29th of March :) I'm going to the show with my dad :-( but now he finally gets to see a REAL guitar player, because he thinks Jimi Hendrix is the best guitar player ever :lol:

Originally posted by WhoFooldU
Well it isn't that Metalfest in New Jersey ;)

Glenn

May I ask why you continue to say this? Did the band say they weren't playing?

EDIT: Nevermind! Got it. Though The Opera House's website doesn't list a SymX show as being there on 3/9 either.

Originally posted by karelrulez
YEAH!! I'm going to SyX for the first time in my life!! They're in Holland the 29th of March :) I'm going to the show with my dad :-( but now he finally gets to see a REAL guitar player, because he thinks Jimi Hendrix is the best guitar player ever :lol:

I'll be there too... at least I hope so :rolleyes:

This is sooooo much better than I could possibly have hoped for! Thank you so much for posting this. Not only will I be at the Detroit show, but I will be in Cleveland and Toronto as well. And I'm thinking about Montreal and Aurora. Wow wow wow. This is going to be so much fun. I consider this a birthday present from you Metal Ages, since this news is a wonderful gift just when I was starting to go through concert withdrawal. :)