New tour dates, new site design

Originally posted by markgugs
Have you ever been to Brooklyn, NY?

No. Manhattan is the only borough I've visited.

I think I might go to the Cleveland show as well... I just realized I have off that week in March. :)

How far a drive is NYC from State College? I'm guessing 4+ hours at least? I've never been to Penn St.

Cleveland's probably closer. But for the L'Amours show, if you are planning on heading out this way, definitely get tix in advance (not that you'd travel to a show w/o them). L'Amours isn't all that big and I'm guessing/hoping SymX will draw a good crowd.

Originally posted by Snowmaker
Yup! Too bad its at Harpos. :( I wish it was at the Royal Oak Music Theatre or The Emerald Ballroom in Mt. Clemens instead.

Yeah, all the shows I've been to at Harpos have sucked, but when I saw Dio/King's X/Hammerfall there last December the sound was EXCELLENT. I don't really like how ghetto the location is either. There are goddamn hobos everywhere you go.

Originally posted by markgugs
How far a drive is NYC from State College? I'm guessing 4+ hours at least? I've never been to Penn St.

Cleveland's probably closer. But for the L'Amours show, if you are planning on heading out this way, definitely get tix in advance (not that you'd travel to a show w/o them). L'Amours isn't all that big and I'm guessing/hoping SymX will draw a good crowd.

Bout 4 1/2

I just noticed on the palladium site, that sx are playing upstairs..maybe it's just seven witches, but if it's not, that's crap.

Damn!!!! I can't believe they aren't going to make it up to the fans in FLORIDA!!!, remember, they never came.

Hey Deron, can you talk to them??? tell em' to come, please, If you do, i'll spend 50 bucks in metalages!!!! :)

I didn't know SyX are playing at the Blue Oyster Bar! :D

Sorry, couldnt help it! :lol: ;)
back-halfordsymx.jpg

yes worcester on a saturday so i think i can take the train back home!!! i saw them there with blind guardian, hung out a while on the tour "bus" and stuff with them. i probably cant do that this time due to having to catch the train but this is great.