The Smiths

Judging by the three albums I've borrowed from a co-worker of mine (I've had those vinyls for year and a half now :eek: ) I really like 'em. Queen Is Dead has some dead good tracks and Strangeways a song or two that once almost made me weep :cry: Good stuff. Quite interesting and sometimes funny lyrics, too.

Let me add a few to your list:

Please please please let me get what I want
Bigmouth strikes again
The headmaster ritual
Sheila take a bow
Back to the old house

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
oh oh oh! Or 'Last night I dreamed somebody loved me' :worship:

for one second i thought you were talking about the song called 'last night a dj saved my life' :lol:

Their general appearence sucked. The music was ok for the time I guess....

Joy Division were the true Manchester legends!

Yeah i know, Kirkland's his name and everyone in England has high hopes on him... gotta wait and see what happens...

Originally posted by EdenKriss
What do you think of the Smiths?
I think the smiths are shit. never liked them. that singer is a student 'ooo... all feel sorry for me' ponce.
wanker!
(no offence, just an opinion:mad: )

hey u can disrespect the poxy smiths all you want our Jay but leave the cure alone!! :mad:
I don't care if they look like total nonces disintegration is a class album. cure heads, however, deserve to be danced on :lol:

since me brother is 10 years older we got that morrissey shouting trough our house continuously... (being five and lalalaing along with the boy with the thorn in his side and stuff)

picked them up a couple of years ago, and thought some songs to have nice irony, but reading articles with that bloke (me brother also saved anything of them in some file) ... i guess he didn't mean it that humorous... or did he? :confused: