The Smiths? Gorefest? Anyone?

Rosa Negra Imortal

love never dies
Jun 13, 2002
Jardim da Saudade
Visit site
Gorefest - Soul Survivor and Chapter 13 very cool albuns...I can't stop to listen to them...sorry that they're no longer together.
The Smiths - My brother made me get into them...at the beginnig I hated but nowadays Morrissey is one of my favorite singers...the music is good!

Man, you can't beat the Smiths. SO many classics: Hand in glove; Boy with the thorn in his side; William it was really nothing; There is a light that never goes out. All quality. Johnny Marr is an ace guitarist as well. They're one of the few 80s bands I can stand (no keyboards...)

ACKKKK!
Soul Survivor had a few moments which saved it from becoming the utter monstrosity that was Chapter 13. After the brilliance of False and Erase, oh what a pity. I consider that album paramount as the "load" of the death metal world.

Originally posted by luke
ACKKKK!
Soul Survivor had a few moments which saved it from becoming the utter monstrosity that was Chapter 13. After the brilliance of False and Erase, oh what a pity. I consider that album paramount as the "load" of the death metal world.

Ok, it's just a matter of taste...iknow the albuns before soul survivor and chapter 13....for me they're just death metal stuff and nothing else...with soul ans chapter they tried something different...i like bands that change.

Gorefest... first time i listen this dutch band in 1990 or 1991 when they released debut "Mindloss" - fucking fast and intensive death. their next 2 albums "False" and "Erase" was/is milestone of death metal... but Gorefest's 2 last albums are bored and then split up :cry: