The stage costumes - all about it here!

Hahha, first I thought it was a joke. :D I really have to try it and make sure it stays on my face while I'm sweating because I don't want to use water-soluble colors.

Aaand if you use water based colour, you have to mix in just a small drop of dishwashing liquid and a tiny spalsh of water so the oil will blend in. ;)

C'mon Die, your helmet looked pretty cool on halloween, this year lets go for the wings haha and our creppy angels!
@ Hardluck Woman I remember that Mathias said once he used some acrylic paint, well thats not the best choice tought, i used one in tube but ended up the hole week with my face in a soft pink XD, so if buy a theater one, just check it be easy to remove and dont be a cheap one haha

Silent Night: hahha, I can imagine how did it look while having a soft pink face. :rofl: Maybe I don't want to take that risk. :D My face burned because of the sunlight last summer and I weared sun glasses of course and when I took them away I looked like a panda bear.. And I really had to go to school and you can guess how everyone looked at me. It was embarrassing enough. :D

haha i know, thats why i never ever used that paint back again, but are some that are very good. Cant remeber labels right now. I know whats that about sunburns XD but always try to cover my face, but my arms gosh they are lost XD

@Hardluck Woman
after my first warpaint I found red parts on my body still after having showered for 3 times...THAT was an experience. my skin loved me. not.

mind u it does get hot at gigs, how some people have the ability to wear long sleeves and boots is beyond me..

The same way people have the ability to wear long, dark-coloured pants, long sleeved coats, and leather boots in 90 degrees Fahrenheit and above weather. If that makes any sense.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure the new outfits are mainly leather and chain mail (the parts I can see in this picture I found at least) with some metal plating, which makes it easier. If you know where to go.

So tempting to save up money to get the leather and chain mail and metal to make an outfit after I achieve my current goals...

Oh, also, paint... Don't know about paint to use on faces, but on hair and arms and such, tempura paint might work. (We use tempura paint at my job to paint live critters, so... wouldn't hurt)

I seem to be the only person who never has a problem with facepaint. I just get cheap facepaint and it usually works. Last time I saw Turisas I used neon pink and black facepaint, since I decided to go as a rainbow viking. I wore a load of leather with pink fur, but I'm going to get a proper outfit for the next time I see them.