The stage costumes - all about it here!

hahaha
it's either that or sneaking out with grandma's fur coats!! what's creepier?? :p

what about fake fur from a fabric store?

the fake fur i saw was always freakin expensive...but now that they´re not wearing fur anymore, things might become easier hahaha

there is always that alternative of using some lighter material that nearly looks the same, just takes a bit more to find I guess

wow id love to try to make my own outfit with fake fur..
..and id love to be able to wear it when i see them live even more..:O
only thing is though id end up cooking in it...

mind u it does get hot at gigs, how some people have the ability to wear long sleeves and boots is beyond me..

I made an account merely to ask because I find myself very interested: Does anyone know if there are any tutorials for making the guys' new outfits floating around? I'm looking for Olli's specifically, because it seems to be my favorite. Any and all help are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Rang

Not sure if I should post it here, but I do believe it's part of the costume talk.
I used google translate, but from what I made out of it, that Finnish comment on the turisas site made me laugh so bad :lol:

I wonder where do the guys buy their face paints? I have once bought 6 palette face paints but they were a bit difficult to put on. I saw a video in which Mathias was painting his face and the colour was easy to put on every part of the face and even hands. I really would buy that paint because I'm not going to Turisas gig without warpaint! :D

i think the black is theatre paint and the red one is faked blood I think (I´d rather tell you to use red theatre paint or so for it, too, because the faked blood is disgustingly sticky)...

depending on the paint, maybe also apply some oil to it to make it more shiny and also easier to get rid off afterwards...