Is it becoming all about the $$$$$ ??

markgugs said:
REALLY? I love Glenn and appreciate his efforts as much as anyone, but you wouldn't even consider traveling for oh, say, Wacken Open Air? Or any of the countless festivals in Europe? If that's so, then, wow.

Okay, I might consider it, but it wouldn't become a reality. I don't ever expect to travel to Europe for two reasons - 1. Money and 2. I am extremely afraid of water and don't think I could handle flying over the ocean. (go ahead, call me a wuss) ;)

So at the present, that leaves me with PPUSA, which I don't think is a bad thing. :)

Stacy

I'd love to do some European fests.. but like the man above said.. 1) money

I'm ok with water :)

Atlanta is very do-able for me. I can drive there, no flights involved. It takes me from now until September to make sure I have enough money for gas, hotels and SPENDING money. I can't fathom trying tos ave for a flight overseas.. I'd have to get a possport, yadda yadda...

I almost flew out to Cali for the Thrash of The Titans Chuck Billy benefit, but I coldn't find a buddy to go with... no fun by yorself ya know.

This line-up is just awesome, I love most of the bands, I will have to save more than $1500 to go there, and like I said all the bands there except for Circle II Circle and Mercenary that I haven't listened to (yet) pwn.