The thread heard around UM (Bryant/Glenn)

I had the pleasure of finally meeting an inebriated Bryant at PP6. He was a jolly old soul, and a brethren of metal.

It saddened me to see him booted, and angered me that he'd say such things, blatantly, and without comedic effect or jest at all in the original post. And I had no idea why he did it.

I blame it on Satan. Bryant played the new Stride album backwards, and the subliminal messages made him do it!

If any of this has proven anything, it does show how passionate PP fans are of the music and experience.

I'm sad not to be able to use my camera, but it won't break me! To allow that would be letting those thoughtless bootleggers to ruin it for the masses.

PP VI WILL happen! Who was it, Freddy Mercury who said:
"Show must go on!"

Bear said:
Well done Bryant, kudos for that. I disagree about not ever making an ass out of yourself in such a way though but that is another story completely LOL. Cheers!!

Bear:loco:

I said "on here" I think. Live and in person I excel at making an ass out of myself. :loco:

Bryant

AMBR said:
That's all I could think of when this happened. So unlike you! Kudos for apologizing and it's great that "all's right with the world again." :D
It would have seemed wierd without you. Now go shrink that post! Scrolling sucks.

Ditto !! You and Dave are PP staples and are both fantastic people to boot. I will never forget when I was in the wheelchair and you were trying to carry it up the stairs for me. Classic PP moment !! No way I could miss PP not only because of the great bands Glenn brings, but all the wonderful people I have met over the years and will meet.

Bryant

Ruthven said:
Glad that all got sorted out. I've never met you before, Bryant, but it was obvious that you were well-liked by the people who know you. Cheers! :D

Well.... there is always next year. I love to meet people. I certainly plan on being there.

Bryant

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
Bryant you are clearly a big man for apologizing. That takes guts. And you all you old school Nickelodeon fans. Do do do do have it? GUTS!! And yes Bryant does. ROFLMAO!!

I am way more oldschool than Nickelodeon. I am Sesame Street and Elecetric Company PBS oldschool. !!! Sesame Street, home of the original death metal vocalist !!

Bryant

Rider of Theli said:
is it too late to sponsor Bryant for PPUSA VII? :loco:

Autograph signing will be at 10:00 PM. :loco: :D Just joking of course. I did get quite a bit of "fame" before the last PP but I think it was just my goofy "shotgun" picture that stood out. Maybe when the picture thread comes up this year I can cut and paste me riding on an ICBM.

Bryant

Welcome back duud
wish we could have hung out more last time,but unfortunately,i have become friends with too many cliques and had to spread myself out,lol
too bad my ride always leaves at 12 PM,the anual NFL ProgPower sportbar post party was fun that one year(too bad only Me and Shay left that day happy)

Chris Rifkin(HalcyonF5 and Stu said:
Welcome back duud
wish we could have hung out more last time,but unfortunately,i have become friends with too many cliques and had to spread myself out,lol
too bad my ride always leaves at 12 PM,the anual NFL ProgPower sportbar post party was fun that one year(too bad only Me and Shay left that day happy)

Absolutely dude !! You are one character !! Loved those pants you had on....man how can you miss those !! Good luck with your new singer btw. I haven't heard your new stuff. I have also found an 18 year-old girl who can absolutely blow as well. She knocks down Amy Lee stuff. If I can find the time to jam with her and get her more introduced to the more classic metal and prog/power side of metal, that would kick ass !!
As far as football.... why be on a plane when the game is on ? I will help you pull for Eli (since he is a SEC guy) and Plex (a former Steeler) and you can help me pull for Hines Ward and The Steelers because you know you are closet fan (ha haha j/k) Anyway... would love to get crazy with some football with other cool metal-heads like you.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Absolutely dude !! You are one character !! Loved those pants you had on....man how can you miss those !! Good luck with your new singer btw. I haven't heard your new stuff. I have also found an 18 year-old girl who can absolutely blow as well. She knocks down Amy Lee stuff. If I can find the time to jam with her and get her more introduced to the more classic metal and prog/power side of metal, that would kick ass !!
As far as football.... why be on a plane when the game is on ? I will help you pull for Eli (since he is a SEC guy) and Plex (a former Steeler) and you can help me pull for Hines Ward and The Steelers because you know you are closet fan (ha haha j/k) Anyway... would love to get crazy with some football with other cool metal-heads like you.

Bryant

LOL
I can use all the Karma possible tomarrow,because we are playing the Antichrist's team tomarrow(errr.....today),the cowfaggots
Plax was misused in pitt IMO(look at his #s when they were a passing team,and Big Ben IMO misses the hell out of him,despite his 2 drops per game:hotjump: :yuk:
Steelers are kuul im my books,because(except in 1995,when Odonnell thought Brown was a steeler)the steelers were always triumphant over the AntiChrist's team