The stage costumes - all about it here!

Fenrisúlfr

ὁ δύσκος λύκος
May 14, 2008
США
I'd like to find out so that I may get a pair of boots made, as my feet got cold during the winter. Between high rent and cold feet, I chose the latter, and my friend's father needs the money anyway. So, does anyone know who manages Turisas' wardrobe so that I may inquire from there?

...or they just used eBay:
a2f21wn9.jpg
(snagged for $17,-)

...I'm just going to buy the pelts off eBay. That's probably what the wardrobe manager did :p

But in either case, next time the posse goes to the Renaissance Faire this October, I shall be dressed somewhat like Nygård, but will have to wear a blood-splattered shirt since I do not feel like shaving my chest hair (I heard it makes the whole area itchy as f&ck, and ribs showing =/= metal). Photographs will be forthcoming.

ribs showing =/= metal).

ribs showing *can* sometimes = black metal. but thats about it. and only if the person with ribs showing is singer AND guitarist (and good of course).

but in seriousness... it'd be so cool to have some of this stuff, but i'm the least able person when it comes to making clothes or putting clothes related stuff together... even if i had all the necessary fabrics (which i have no idea what to even begin with there), i wouldn't know where to begin

me wanted but still with not getting the right material ha..is the problem of live in a country of the 3rd World waaa ..well ill try to do it anyway XD

the only animal skin that I found was viper, and not work for me O_O
Apparently it is forbidden to hunt large and furry animals around here :lol:hahahhahah

so who use it furry fake, but it is odd will, any way that is the best try I can do :cry: hahah

I´m still looking for some nice stuff to wear (or better: first to sew) for the european tour XD
I wanna scare the tolerant people in Cologne *laughing evilish*