The stage costumes - all about it here!

rght, so I really need to return to Finland this year (damned money-problems)

I just assumed you skin a deer and work a little sewing machine magic on it...

But if you're one of them "oh no not the hanimaaaals" types, the fake fur we use in our studios for stuff like puppets and character costumes (I work at the company who make stuff like Tweenies, Fimbles, Barney the Dinosaur, Dolmio family, and promo costumes for Fox, Nintendo, Dreamworks, BBC etc.) is something like £23-£30 a metre, which is around the same price as or more than real fur because it's VERY good quality. The cheap stuff from Hobbycraft is only good for things like toys and hideous car upholstry :p

Are you kidding?
We sit in her kitchen make puppets, drink elderberry juice from ikea and eat finnish bread, alongside ridiculously big buckets of KFC.
When we get around to it we'll eventually spray paint a baby doll or make Netta the duck she wanted lol

Tea first though!!!
*sups*

I still got a load of Reticulated foam leftover from the fat zombie, bit of copydex and fleece we can make a monster.

Awesome, once we've made turisas furry creatures and my bolero, that sounds good.

Ooh and if I find anything Turisas clothing related on web (fur, paints, leather) thats sort of thing I'll link it in here:)

was gonna make Turisas muppets earlier this year but Val suggested that the deadline I had would have probably made me keel over and die if I tried making several. But soon we shall make the pretties....then like, subtley replace each member of the band one by one with them. No one will ever know.

Ooh and if I find anything Turisas clothing related on web (fur, paints, leather) thats sort of thing I'll link it in here:)

that´s a great idea :)

I´d suggest ebay, they have much...but for my taste not that much when it comes to make it suit to the pic i have in front of my inner eye when it comes to my outfit -.-

nope, not that much *lol*
and the probling is I´d have to sew it per hand and not witha machine because noone I know owns one *argh*

problems over problems XD

ah see i went 'mum i'm borrowing your sewing machine'
'why'
'to make a viking outfit'
'do you want help'
'ooh yes please!'
she ended up doing all the cutting and sewing of the skirt and jacket so all i had to do was make the boot covers, the top and cut the bottom of the skirt to look ragged :D
i love my mum, she's ace hehe