The stats are back up!

I'd play, but i'm still waiting on that new gfx card >.<

Still, should get it soon, and then I'll be back to playing UT2004 every night and day :)

Sunlapse said:
SO PLAY, EVERYONE

come on guys, i'd like to see more than just Kanyon online for once..... please tell me more than just 2 of you guys are playing nowadays.....

Yeah guys, he's sick of seeing me online. Lets get some activity going.

Wait... he's sick of seeing me online? :erk:

what i meant was for the past 2 months or so you are the only UM person i've seen online. id like to play with a bit more UM'ers as well. the only problem is that because you are on the different side of the earth as me your servers give me terrible ping, and vice versa i believe, like we talked about last game.... id join more often if it werent for ping

lol, Yeah, I know I was just joking.

And yes, other side of the world doesnt make for very cool gaming. But I am very used to higher pings from dialup, so if I see people on servers that are anything under 500, I don't mind playing.

Mind you pings of under 50 are so good I feel really spoilt.

As soon as I get my graphics card, i'm gonna put some effort into reviving clan UM. We had some great players, just somehow it all managed to go downhill quite quickly. Hopefully if I put the effort in we'll be able to pull it back together again.

Like I said, i'm gonna kick you all back into action once i'm playing again myself, and trust me, y'all wont have a choice in the matter (ie, i'm going to personally come to your houses and light up your testacles if you dont start playing again).

Please post an updated list of the nicks you use on UT, and I will try my harderest to come and play with you all :)

DE,

I am still =UM=Kanyon

and I did see you on a server the other day but when I went to join it said that the version that the server was running was "out of date" whats with that eh?

And I have also seen Pieless and Pancakes playing the odd game. Except I have had even less luck getting into games that they are playing. First time around I couldnt guess the server password and the second time I had to download this huge map which would have been finished at about Christmas time (it was just really slow) Whats with that eh?

And I even saw Tanith playing a game! But something was going wrong once again as I kept on getting an "incompatible files" message whenever I tried to connect to that server. Whats with that eh?

Do you think that it is possible to have a cursed copy of the game? :D

my name is [0hr]Sunlapse ..... if you all still have the =UM= tag on i could see whether you guys are on or not, because i have it set to see if anyone using =UM= is playing (through *=UM= and =UM=*)..... but ive only seen Kanyon.

I'm =UM=SculptedCold and i'm playing again. Still not much. Average a couple matches a day usually, still only DM really. Don't have the computer to handle the outdoor stuff with the kinds of fps's i'd like. Isn't going to change any time soon either, I was hoping to start saving to get some computer parts...well....in fact, I probably will. Erm, yeah, whatever! Hope to see some of you around occasionally.

And not seeing any UMers online is no reason to play or not!! You play because you like the game! Jeeez! Hehe.