Why won't my stats show?

DE

vote bnp
Feb 13, 2003
Afghanistan
I've set it up with =UM=haze as my username in the stats thing. I play online as =UM=haze. I've left it like 2 hours to see if it has to update. I'm playing on stats enabled servers. Still, my stats don't show. What's the dillyo?

Are you sure you have a password and your username set in your configuration, and checked the box, enable stats tracking?

I'm having the same problem as DE.

=UM=Thrax. Nothing. Could it be something to do with the fact that we're both using the UK version that has only just been released? Probably not, but...

I've got everything set up right, so I'll presume it's the stats being weird. Ah well, not the end of the world.

My first 7 matches show up, but I've played at least 3 since then and nothing has been updated. I had one match with a bunch of kills too, d'oh.

Well there are absolutely no servers with stats turned on at the moment, I thought something was borked but when I turned my filter off all the servers appeared. Something must be up, it'll work itself out.

Hmmm, the stuff I played yesterday is up now. Still doesn't explain the lack of stats enabled servers though.