The official UM2004 stats

SculptedCold said:
To the roster thread with you!!! :p

Note - zodijackylite is one character too long to fit into UT2k4 with the tag. =( Sorry.
Sorry, I didn't notice... again I've only had about 2 hours of sleep...

hmm, I'll choose a different name... possibly =UM=zodijackyl
I'll get back to you once I have UT (as soon as amazon transfers the damn funds! *waits for his mad bling bling*) *slaps self*

off to the other thread.

I dunno if the stats are updating right... cause I just got a multikill and an ultrakill and it's not logged it.... I know I get multikills rather regularly. hmm...

Actually, from what I understand from reading the UT2004 message boards is that there is a backlog and it takes a while for the stats to repopulate.

Right now games from yesterday are up, but not games from today.

For some reason, I've popped up again. Strange seeing as this is still the demo that I'm playing. Oh well, my stats are better with this one anyway :D

No, you can change your character or your screen name, and as long as your user name and password are correct, you're good to go.

Stats are back down for a while... I had a pretty good game, I was on the losing team, but I had a few good multikills and didn't do too badly...

On another note, my Dominating Killing Spree (18 kills in a certain time period without dying) got posted! YAY!!!

Well, you see the graph icon next to any stats enabled servers... I haven't seen any servers support stats for a couple of days now.

Here I go asking more questions...but regardless: When I do a player search on the stat page for =UM= I see =UM=Final_Vision and it has stats (albeit not updated severely...) but in my stat thing in settings i have it set as =UM=F_V because Final_Vision wouldnt fit...where the fuck are my stats you bastards!!!!!!!! *shakes server violently*