The t-shirt..

affinityband

Mar 12, 2005
Brackley, England
www.myspace.com
If any of you guys has seen the opeth dvd, on the documentry, martin mendez the bassist is wearing a katatonia t shirt. Does anyone know where i can buy one of these t shirts ive looked in many places. I think jonas renkse is wearing the same one on the latest photo on the site.

Hey hey! This is indeed an awesome shirt, I have always wondered about it myself since seeing that DVD, and it was discussed recently also here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149969&page=22&pp=25 (about halfway down the page)
It seems to be the 'Aint Worth Livin' shirt which was released around the LFDGD period, and is now no longer available and pretty rare as is the way of things :p maybe one day it'll pop up on Ebay or similar, but I'd imagine a small bidding war there heh...

the Everdarkgreen said:
It seems to be the 'Aint Worth Livin' shirt which was released around the LFDGD period, and is now no longer available and pretty rare as is the way of things :p maybe one day it'll pop up on Ebay or similar, but I'd imagine a small bidding war there heh...

Oh yes it will pop up....and there will be a war.....I must have the shirt to go with my Aint worth livin guitar pic......so as usual you guys shouldnt even bid against me...... :D

Deliverance6 said:
YOU JUST TRY IT!!!!!
*hands a fart to your face*

:tickled:

boxing.gif