Authenticity of this BMD shirt...

maybe you guys dont know how rare these shirt actually are......you think Im gonna wear it???? I hace 4 BMD shirts from the website (I got them at the show....same shirt) this shirt is not crappy looking either.......if you guys were collectors you would get what is going on.....so dont worry yourselves about what is going on with me and my "morbidenemy".... :Spin:

Oh, I understand the collecting part of it completely, I just don't really like the way it looks. It's the sleeves that I don't like. If I had the money and I wasn't going up against you, I would try and get it.

Deliverance6 said:
maybe you guys dont know how rare these shirt actually are......you think Im gonna wear it???? I hace 4 BMD shirts from the website (I got them at the show....same shirt) this shirt is not crappy looking either.......if you guys were collectors you would get what is going on.....so dont worry yourselves about what is going on with me and my "morbidenemy".... :Spin:

i've been zinged :lol:
well, my bro owns one already, but i want one too!
and may the best man win!
... now i have to sit, and wait to lose :(, cause i know about your secret weapon damnit!