Authenticity of this BMD shirt...

It's in poor condition and the artwork isn't great. You'd be a fool to lay down hard earned for that garment and/or item of apparel.

@requiem: And BloodySwan has got nothing else than wonderful clothing... and because she always buys clothes, CDs, visits concerts & festivals she has always got a lack of money :erk:
Once someone said, this is a typical women-illness ... [but I can tell of myself, that I don't buy shoes or handbags...]

Oh and I just read, that shirt has been tailored ... *hm* for me tailored things somehow aren't original anymore... one more reason for not buying it *hehe*

this is a bit more description from the seller.....hmmm....katatonia....sparkly????

The label inside the shirt has faded so I can't read that. The logo has the purple with a silvery outline (slight sparkly effect), I don't know if this helps you? I had it back in about 96 when the album came out and actually bought it from a local shop.
It was a massive XL, so I took it to a professional tailors and had it taken in/the sides and the length reduced (though I thought it was shortened too much when I got it back). Lying it flat the waist of the t-shirt is around 21 inches across, if you need more info/measurements just say and I'll work them out.

Ahh! I used to have that longsleeve shirt years ago! But I had to sell it to gather up money to fly to Cleveland, OH with my bro to go see Katatonia at the BW&BK Fest! :(

It was worth it though! :)

By the way...hey Reece! Havent heard from you in a long time, well...I havent been here in a long time either!:dopey:

:D
BloodySwan said:
@requiem: And BloodySwan has got nothing else than wonderful clothing... and because she always buys clothes, CDs, visits concerts & festivals she has always got a lack of money :erk:
Once someone said, this is a typical women-illness ...
Well, Except for the clothes thing I guess I have a typical women-illness :D ............. wait a minute......... that's not a good thing

So Deliverance6, did you win it in the end? I decided not to bid in the end though it looked awesome and god, £12 is pretty damn low (must have not been paying attention when it was ending...god damnit!) hehe. Since I'm rapidly getting broke (much thanks to Ebay) I decided I have probably too many (?) Katatonia shirts already, but whoever won pleease tell us what it's like when you get it! :)

ya know....after looking at it a dozen times and pondering extensively its worth to me as a collector.....I decided not to bid....I already have one oldschool BMD shirt..... an altered shirt just seems hmmmm........how do I say it....I guess like something a girl would do??? or someone who is really into having custom fit BAND T's?????....I doubt that it was pro altered too....I mean that would be rediculous.......

REECE

tehe, I agree about not buying it cus it was altered...even though it would probably look better on me than an XL band shirt it still does seem just...not right to get if it it's been tailored to fit...someone else heh.

Anyway I just noticed another old school Brave Murder Day shirt on Ebay, with a different design again! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8327810182&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1
So are these two, along with the one available now, the three versions of the BMD shirt? (or was there more, I remember you posting that there was a number of different versions Deliverance6 but I can't remember how many it was exactly heh...)

Noone should bother to bid on the BMD shirt that is linked......they will not win.....and you will just make me pay more than I want to for it....but I will pay as much as it takes....I think everyone knows this to be true.....

the Everdarkgreen said:
tehe, I agree about not buying it cus it was altered...even though it would probably look better on me than an XL band shirt it still does seem just...not right to get if it it's been tailored to fit...someone else heh.

Anyway I just noticed another old school Brave Murder Day shirt on Ebay, with a different design again! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8327810182&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1
So are these two, along with the one available now, the three versions of the BMD shirt? (or was there more, I remember you posting that there was a number of different versions Deliverance6 but I can't remember how many it was exactly heh...)

Deliverance6 said:
Noone should bother to bid on the BMD shirt that is linked......they will not win.....and you will just make me pay more than I want to for it....but I will pay as much as it takes....I think everyone knows this to be true.....

im stayin outta this one cause im broke!! but if i wasnt youd have some competition there pal!! :D Thats a really cool shirt