The Tattoo is done! (mostly)

PaganThunder

Wotansvolk
Jul 6, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
Started the tatt yesterday, did about 4 hours worth, got about 2 - 3 to go to fully finish detailing the hammer and to make the words Amon Amarth thicker, but fuck, best money ive ever spent! I'll get a pic up when i get the cling wrap off my back later today.

Was crazy how painful it was, im a skinny guy and i got it on my back, and as you could imagine needle to bone (spine and shoulder blades) isn't a great feeling, but it was all worth it.

Im thinking of putting munin & hugin on top of the hammer, but im not to sure yet, gotta finish this part off first at least.

I dont know how to put pics on here (yeah im a computer dumbass) so i'll put the pic on my myspace and throw you the link when i get around to puttin the pics up.

Cheers!
HAIL AMON AMARTH!

www.myspace.com/PaganHammer

Cheers Everyone! \m/ It sucks though, im gonna have to wait a month or 2, the Tattoo artist is booked up for fuckin ages. Ah well, i'll put a new pic up when its finished!

Fuck yeah man! Now we're like Victorian AA Tatt brothers! haha.

haha it'll be worth the wait man! once again awesome stuff! remind me to buy you a beer at megadeth or festival of the dead if you're coming? hit me up on pm and let me know (i don't have msn anymore, cracked the shits with it rofl)

hails!!!!

haha it'll be worth the wait man! once again awesome stuff! remind me to buy you a beer at megadeth or festival of the dead if you're coming? hit me up on pm and let me know (i don't have msn anymore, cracked the shits with it rofl)

hails!!!!

Fuck yeah man! ill try get to Festival of the dead, not sure if im meant to be workin that sat or not, is it next saturdy?? If it is i might not be able to. But none the less ill try catch you at megadeth, i need to sell my seating ticket, and get a floor ticket.

Catch ya man!

Lazy son of a... :lol:

l_a9981347960332725e3ab12c7f4a5a0e.jpg