The Tea Party

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
...Has anyone heard the new one??

I saw it the other day, but had no money. I didn't even realize there was a new one out.

I'm seeing them in february, and i am STOKED. Fuck yeah, this is going to be awesome.

It's a proper gig too, it's in kindof an oly theatre, so there is seats and everything around the stage. It's going to be awesome.

(I usually hate concerts, moshing is stupid. I'm there to LISTEN TO MUSIC, not to get hit with dismembered arms and legs... But this one is going to be nice and relaxed. )

I have The Interzone Mantras - it's excellent, but The Edges of Twilight is still my favorite. The DVD with their videos is awesome too.

I just haven't been lucky enugh to see them yet - but if you've seen my other posts - they are an awesome band, and very kind and personable too.

The Interzone Mantras definitely beat Triptych any day.... but I'm willing to argue that Triptych was a major mistake on their part. I am still more of a 'classic Tea Party' fan. It's good though... very good indeed.

Originally posted by tenebrose
The Interzone Mantras definitely beat Triptych any day.... but I'm willing to argue that Triptych was a major mistake on their part. I am still more of a 'classic Tea Party' fan. It's good though... very good indeed.

I wouldn't say it was a mistake - just not their best - although Samsara is one of my favorite songs, along with most of The Edges of Twilight and others.