THE THUNDER DOME

Looks like it's a location thing. Happens a lot with NBC videos and the like that have copyright, I think the owner can put settings in place to block regions and Australia seems to be one of those regions.

Must go looking in the cheap books shops for his book one day, it's been out about 12 months.

Reactions: redfly
I don't actually remember seeing it in of the book shops, maybe it's banned in Australia like the video :)

Unless it's the record company. Zakk Wylde's videos get blocked here for about 12-18 hours after release, there is a few others too, but mostly it's US TV stations that do it.

For me the video says

Unavailable
This video can't be embedded.

Now it's linking me to Facebook and allowing me to watch it there.

Before it said that it was "unavailable in my area"

My guess with that Bravewords one is that it was embedded into the page incorrectly, possibly using YT code instead of FB video code or something. But usually if it's "not available in your area" it's regional thing based on the IP address. I know CBS and the American ABC do it to protect copyright, not sure why but we often can't watch clips from Jimmy Kimmel and the like here for a day or so. (Not that I want to often)

I think it's on Blabber too but I'm not going looking now that I can see it on FB