THE THUNDER DOME

Yeah I remember thinking the same thing when I click on it this morning. Had it been longer I might have watched it instead of watching the Dukes/Exodus thing.

Reactions: redfly
Not sure why they wouldn't post the whole thing.

There is really good show with Dukes Exodus. Better than what was posted. I'll try and remember which one.

To me Dukes voice on that Bloodstock video started out too low and not clear enough. Through the first song and into Lesson In Violence his words seemed to gel together too much, maybe he didn't get a good warm up, maybe it was a shit pick up on the mic, I don't know but I just didn't like the start of that set too much.

Speaking of the current tour. I read earlier today that there was a three hour gap between Anthrax and Priest at Download Festival last week. I know there was quiet a few bands on the list and I think JP closed the show after Slayer but unless there was some good acts on the stages between those two I think I'd have fallen asleep.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Not sure if anyone is interested in this but (in their words) "The drummers of KILLFEST 2019 will take over Pearl Drums Europe’s Instagram page tomorrow....."

54414098_2071911412894192_2324138006526558208_n.jpg

I don't use instagram so I wont be listening/reading/whatever the fuck you do with instagram. But it would be interesting to see what they have to say.