THE THUNDER DOME

found this funny meme earlier today ...
fb45f8364767e261b07baffdba902415.jpg

:D
You found it? Or you made it? Lol. :p

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
That's the annoying thing about memes every forum has a memes page that claims to be memes 'found' on the internet, but sometimes you just gotta ask the question

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
You found it? Or you made it? Lol. :p
found it, was looking for a Risk meme for another thread where we're talking about how horrible the album and it was one of the first ones that popped up when i typed up "MEGADETH RISK MEME". Wasnt even good enough to use in that thread but i remembered you not wanting to accept that it's pretty widely known that the guy was into lighter poppy stuff at the time so i posted it here ;). I just checked/traced the image back to where it was original posted and it looks like it was done by a guy named Chris Sawyers. I'm definitely not a Chris Sawyers, lol.

I'm not good at making memes but i did this yesterday ...
4M7V3PD.png

im the guy with the BtR icon.

@Slammed we have a meme page?

Last edited:
Reactions: redfly
Meme, pics, jokes, they are all the same. The pics thread here is like any other forum, filled with memes and quotes that often leave you questioning the poster rather than laughing at the comment.

For me it's not about the shit positing. Most good shit posting is worth reading just for a giggle. But some people think the only way to share a funny comment or insult is by putting the words on a picture, whether than picture suits the words or not.

found it, was looking for a Risk meme for another thread where we're talking about how horrible the album and it was one of the first ones that popped up when i typed up "MEGADETH RISK MEME". Wasnt even good enough to use in that thread but i remembered you not wanting to accept that it's pretty widely known that the guy was into lighter poppy stuff at the time so i posted it here ;). I just checked/traced the image back to where it was original posted and it looks like it was done by a guy named Chris Sawyers. I'm definitely not a Chris Sawyers, lol.

I'm not good at making memes but i did this yesterday ...
4M7V3PD.png

im the guy with the BtR icon.

@Slammed we have a meme page?
It's not that I don't accept that he did and does popier stuff. I don't accept Dave blaming him for Risk.
That last comment is pretty funny. I hated all those remasters. It sounded like Dave used B takes for them.

Meme, pics, jokes, they are all the same. The pics thread here is like any other forum, filled with memes and quotes that often leave you questioning the poster rather than laughing at the comment.
Yeah some of it makes the person look sad rather than whoever they are trying to make fun of.

Reactions: Slammed
It's not that I don't accept that he did and does popier stuff. I don't accept Dave blaming him for Risk.
That last comment is pretty funny. I hated all those remasters. It sounded like Dave used B takes for them.
yeah that last comment was me ;) lol

I dont really mind what he did withYouthanasia and Countdown. But i always prefer things the way they originally were so i'm with you.

Dave needs someone to blame because people keep asking him who's fault it was. I've said it before I'll say it again, I like the fact that Marty has remained as quite as he has about it and I hope it continues. Maybe one day they will stop asking Dave the question but they only do it because they know Dave wont keep his mouth shut.

Dave needs someone to blame because people keep asking him who's fault it was. I've said it before I'll say it again, I like the fact that Marty has remained as quite as he has about it and I hope it continues. Maybe one day they will stop asking Dave the question but they only do it because they know Dave wont keep his mouth shut.
Yeah I hope Marty continues like this too. For 1 because he seems like a nice guy and two just to see how many reasons Dave can come up with :p
Funny that no one has asked Jr about it.

Reactions: Slammed
Maybe they have asked Jnr but part of Snr's control over Jnr is that he reads and edits any interview Jnr does :)