THE THUNDER DOME

It's interesting what comes out of hiding when someone dies. I wonder who is keeping a vault of stuff on me :)

Reactions: redfly
One of my ex's mothers reckoned she was doing it to me. She kept a folder on her son's g/f of all the bad shit she'd done (in her eyes) so that if they broke up she could, supposedly, use all the information to stop her getting custody of the kids.

Yeah she really was a nut case. She genuinely thought a bunch of one sided stories she'd come up with, none of which were criminal and some dated back to high school when son and girl started dating, was going to stand up in a court when it came to a custody battle. The best bit was she told the girl she was holding the file like it was suppose to stop her doing a runner with the kids.

I'd be careful picking on Lars he might find a new use for his drumsticks and put them somewhere unpleasant for you.

I'm a bit surprised the family haven't released more stuff by now if it's there. Maybe it is there but it needs editing or something, who knows.

I suppose dragging it out has the benefit of keeping his name in the news on a regular basis.